1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just bought an apartment in Manhattan, however I want to renovate the kitchen

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mateo, Apr 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

If I replace all the 1999 applicances with new stainless steel stuff, what do you do with the working appliances? They are not junk....do you sell em? Donate them to charity and get the writeoff?

2. Pringles

Pringles Member

Are you serious? You wanna do charity just for the write-off? What the hell is wrong with you. Come on. Your the type of person that I can't stand. Your better than that. For real, charity is charity.

Naw, I'm just ****in around. I'm so....

Personally, I'd donate it for the writeoff. Makes me feel like a good person and plus the write off.

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I guess charity is one route. If you buy from places like Sears or Home Depot, they haul off the old appliances.

4. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rCZRqH7sRyA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rCZRqH7sRyA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

5. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

6. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

UES? You seem like an UES guy to me. I prefer the UWS though.

7. worzel gummidge

pay a waste company to take them away.

8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Mateo did you make Partner at Goldman yet? You hiring Darien to do up your new penthouse now with stainless steel, the Bokhara rugs and all? The least you can do is donate all those old appliances to one of those millions of taxpayers GS screwed over :grin:

9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

post pics of said new place.