1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just Bored

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ross84, Jul 13, 2014.

1. ross84

ross84 Contributing Member

This is a casual post. We gained Trevor Ariza and lost Omer Asik, Jeremy Lin and Chandler Parsons.

Omer Asik: Our winning percentage was higher with Omer Asik injured compared to him playing back up center. This doesn't mean he isn't an asset to our team but it does mean he is not detrimental to our championship hopes.

Chandler Parsons: Looking at Chandler Parsons' stats and Trevor Ariza's stats; there are three main differences. Chandler Parons has a better penetration game and Trevor Ariza has a better shooting game. Trevor Ariza has a better defensive game while Chandler Parsons will improve in the future. I don't think this is a downgrade through Chandler Parson's contract.

Jeremy Lin: We had the best backup point guard in the league. Unfortunately this is not the case anymore.

In my opinion, our off season is a wash. We will be as good as last year and the first round will be a matter of chance. Cuban will eat that contract but we will not suffer.

In contrast, I don't think there is a team that can dominate us.