1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just another ordinary off-season thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by latebloomer19, Oct 16, 2020.

1. latebloomer19

latebloomer19 Member

God, I miss watching Luis Scola spin around, do a couple of fakes, then scoops it like the ice cream man. Silky smooth finish with the silky smooth hair. Unathletic but is automatic from the mid range. Saw him doing threes in FIBA years ago.

Shane Battier's defense and bleed red attitude against LAL. Would love to see him as a Rockets announcer.

That one year Ron Artest rental. He left a mark here and into our hearts, just don't remind me what he did to Harden lol, then swapped Ariza, who we all thought was gonna replace Tmac

Ariza's second stint with us was lovely. He was the perfect compliment at the three with Harden and CP3.

These are just some sweet memories that I can remember as a Rockets fan. Hope you guys are doing fine during this wild first half of the off season. I Bet we are in for a surprise. I AM READY TO GET STOOOOOONNNEEEEDDD