1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[July 2019] Do you like the CP3 for Westbrook trade?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sajan, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Do you like the trade?

Poll closed Oct 11, 2019.
  1. Yes

509 vote(s)
    75.6%
  2. No

164 vote(s)
    24.4%
  1. MadRox

MadRox Member

Yes I watched Westbricking since the very beginning, the struggle is real, but it's the only way both get touches each possession, can only hope he does change for the good of the team.

2. s3ts

s3ts Member

bump....

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

Dumbest trade then. Still the dumbest trade now

is John Wall available Washington

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

Smh

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

BUMP. Rockets problem for the next 4 years

HP3 likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

it was common sense but apparently not to the majority of cf’s

HP3 likes this.
  7. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

Cp3 let us down and couldn't be trusted cause of injuries.

I didnt think it was a good trade or a good fit but it was whatevs. Harden and Westbrook were bros and everyone just wanted to get hyped after hearing superstars being traded left and right.

We knew we were going all in but ofc everyone wants to blame and **** on each other when things don't result in a championship.

8. HP3

HP3 Member

Man....I am actually sad looking at how many of you voted yes to this.....just absolute disappointment.

jordnnnn likes this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

Even Dwight Howard got 3 years of all people. The only people he let down are the overly dramatic people who think they know what the real problems are and couldn’t be farther from the truth. The same ones who think harden is the biggest problem now. The ever changing logic of cf’s continues to take L’s

So it’s not on wb now, despite playing 100x worse and basically unplayable. It’s on harden. What let’s not trade westbrick right. Newsflash, you can’t bc nobody wants that scrub for 3 more years on a super max salary except the idiot tilman

HP3 likes this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

[​IMG]

Sajan likes this.
  11. YOLO

YOLO Member

shout out to these folks. Oh and @Easy check out your prediction man. obviously won't be lebron but still. aged pretty well

jordnnnn, clutchdabear, Easy and 2 others like this.
  12. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Jesus I just looked at the poll results.

I knew there were a lot of people that weren't that knowledgeable, I didn't realize it was that bad. This failing, or at best not succeeding enough to justify the cost was painfully obviois.

LosPollosHermanos and YOLO like this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Turned out not to be the awful trade I thought it would be...instead it's the worst trade in franchise history.

Dacamel, YOLO and J Sizzle like this.
  14. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Well, now we have officially lost the trade lol.

15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

lmao

what an amazing thread

Sorry to many of you who actually thought this would work

LosPollosHermanos and YOLO like this.
  16. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

So much drama watching AD shoot over midgets and LeBron bully Westbrook’s layup attempts for 4 straight games.

apollo33 likes this.
  17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

We getting the drama now aren't we? Blowing up the NBA off-season rumor mill

18. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Yeah. This message board offers up some really high end posters and some really solid takes and offers up tons of statistical info that not everyone knows how to or even has access to. But the number of casuals has skyrocketed over the years.

If you really couldn’t see how bad this trade was going to be I just don’t know what to say. We watched and mocked this guy relentlessly over the years, because it was clear as day to see. Playing AGAINST Westbrook was a joy. We knew he would take and brick the dumbest shots and turn the ball over with his terrible decision making regularly. It was clockwork.

Ramo$e and YOLO like this.
  19. Dacamel

Dacamel Member

I only liked the trade because Harden was not talking to CP3. In the playoffs that year, Harden would not even go over half court if Paul had the ball at times. So they were a mess in the backcourt. Plus lets not mention Chris Paul's injury history and the fact I thought trading Russ would be easier than trading CP3 if he continued to break down more. Sorry, but my crystal ball did not predict Chris playing like an MVP this past season...but I am guessing so many of yalls did.

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Well, there seems to be more interest out there in getting CP3 (Sixers, Suns) than getting Westbrook.

YOLO likes this.