1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Smith got Dmoted?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sephkane, Jan 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

excellent!

2. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Headbandgers, Band of Ballers, Bandsome Boys, 3banders, Bandits

3. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

are you sure? be terry terry quiet cause he might disagree.....

4. Zergling

Zergling Member

More like like prmotion for Pronatas Motiejunas!

5. GranvilleWaders

I started a thread about this about 10 days ago.

The Headbandidos!

6. koby1868

koby1868 Member

You're a real tool

1 person likes this.
  7. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

[I wasn't notified of any replies to this thread :( so I missed out on all the fun]

Looks like Josh got promotied.

8. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Tools are useful tho... right?

Jokes.. jokes.. haha.

9. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

He'll definitely get a minutes reduction for the playoffs.

Heavy dose of TJones/JSmoove at the 4.

10. jbasket

jbasket Member

That is a load of Ish. Stop Rick-rolling here and trying to Moochie off his spot-light. Don't Nickel and dime the OP, it is a useful thread for Hardened posters to know "Game Action", aka, the time somebody is Jetted from the starting line-up. Sometimes, the opportunity Kostas for time is too high. Not everybody eats Pringles, Wafers, and Donuts while casually Joshing around on St. Patrick's (Green is a good color!) day. Some use their Johnson quite often when the beer goggles' affect is Brewering (after some Buds) and they are Chaseing girls to DeMarrey (clearly aren't going to Jared anytime soon). I think you need to Smoove your act around here and not act like the Big Papa on the block with a Rolls Royce. Clutch Wards off posters with his magic Rod; don't be on the side he BarelyCares about because of your White Knighting.

Instead of Chucking some Hayes at the OP, crack open a Miller, eat Rice, buy some Oakleys, sing some Carrolls at a Temple, and Quitten the CF. Barry your Dream of being a Superman poster; it has been Carled up, Rocketed over the Hill all the way to Jermainey, and Kirked to the side. No need to start Harissing some posters here. Use your Head, and don't get too offended that I just Cooked you so Swiftly and jump in some Wells because of the Shane.

1 person likes this.
  11. RedRacer

RedRacer Contributing Member

that jbasket is one crafty BBS Beck.

12. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Someone give this man a medal!

13. jbasket

jbasket Member

Wohl, thanks! Don't make me Goo! I don't want to Braggs, but I have been making some Gaines on in my posting Mobleyity. But don't Smith and Carrve out a statue and give me a Rhodes to immortality quite yet. I still have the Leavell out of some Newlin-found Forditude.

I'll start Poseying for the awards Padgett.