1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Smith Game 6 Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRedemption, May 15, 2015.

1. Visagial

Visagial Contributing Member

Same here. He shut me up big time.

2. marky :)

marky :) Member

What's funny is that many of us thought he would kill our chemistry and that last game probably brought the whole team together more than anything else this season.

3. MFG16

MFG16 Member

Favorite thing I read after the game: "Josh Smith just played like Josh Smith thinks Josh Smith Plays." He saved our season.

4. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

I remember in the second quarter when Harden started doing those hop dribbles, he had a little pep in his step, and I turned to my dad and said "he's feeling it." Next thing you know Harden ran off about 10 straight points with ease.

Josh Smith had that same pep in the 4th. I don't know how he did it, but he came straight off the bench and caught fire.

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Should have just posted this here, sorry for making a new thread.

[​IMG]

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

When he made his first 3 in the 4th... he hesitated at first then passed it off. I wanted him to shoot that, believe it or not. Fortunately the ball wound back up in his hands and he took it. And made it.

That was the right time to shoot it. If we were going to come back from that we needed those to go in. He can't start the game shooting those, he needs to attack, but at that point - perfect choice.