1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Primo Waived by Spurs?! (12th pick in 2021)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ickaruto, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

How is this about being mentally fragile? And she filed that suit 10 months after the incidents began occurring. They had all of that time to make it right, and did not. This isn't about being mentally fragile. This isn't about whether or not she has seen a schlong before. This is about the fact he showed her his schlong without consent. That's a crime. Had the Spurs acted appropriately after the first incident, it's unlikely they would have been included in the suit. They did not.

She lost her dream job because of this. You don't think that deserves some compensation? I do. And I'm glad she received a settlement.

And finally, I suspect that if a 6'5 man repeatedly showed you his penis in a suggestive manner without your consent you would literally piss yourself. I would. That **** is scary. That you're minimizing that is insane to me. That is a very threatening act. It is not harmless.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I agree here, it doesn't make sense to rationalize that act and try to rate it on scale to 10.

I do think she is getting a settlement out of it though.

The league has become a breeding ground for all sorts of players.

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

We dont know the true details of the matter as both RC Buford and Primo have said the psychiatrist has misrepresented the facts and they settled out of court.

As for whether I would piss myself it would depend on the other man's words and actions. Considering Sexual Assault and Harrassment werent among the complaints and it was just indecent exposure I wouldnt feel attacked if some 6 ft tall black dude suddenly showed me his weewee but didnt do anything else. Surprised maybe but I wouldnt find it threatening. Well maybe I'd think he was crazy and gtfo out of there but thats mainly due to him being crazy and liable to do something else rather than seeing a 9 incher.

These are therapy sessions I'm guessing Primo would let his shorts hang too low and expose his schlong and say something like oops my pants slipped or w/e. Like I said we dont know the context so for you to assume the psychiatrist was being threatened just cuz Primo was flashing is just wrong. The Spurs firing the psychiatrist may or may not also be related to this she might be a crap psychiatrist so why are you assuming she lost her job just cuz she filed a complaint against Primo?

4. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

While i don't think what Josh Primo did was right, this therapist was suing for money.

I read somewhere he exposed himself in nine occasions. U figured she would say something after the first few times, but nine is a sketchy number for her to finally get upset.

oh well.

5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Wow, so it was a threat of lawsuit.

I don’t believe any of the 3 parties.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

8. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

It took over a year to suspend a player who is no longer in the league and only for 4 games. wth?!?! NBA is a joke LOL!!!

J.R. likes this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

He's not even on a NBA team. What games is he even getting suspended from lol

what a stupid press release by the NBA just to portray some illusion that this type of behavior is unacceptable. The PR person who thought this was a good idea is an idiot

10. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

He cannot be suspended 4 games if he is not in the league. This likely indicates him either already or about to be signed and getting this out there so if anyone does sign him they know ahead of time what to expect.

Also could mean they just concluded their own investigation.

DrNuegebauer likes this.
  11. Rokman

Rokman Member

4 game suspension for exposing yourself to women. If only the rest of the businesses in the world would be so light handed in their repurcussions.

12. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

So I'm guessing we should hear about KPJ's suspension September 2024?

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol if this took over a year.......

14. a time to chill

Spurs waived him last year even though the league had not officially concluded their investigation. The Rockets should do the same with KPJ.

wlekfjv923n likes this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Primo was seen doing scrimmages at Rico Hines'.

16. a time to chill

Let's just hope Stone doesn't bring him to the Rockets to replace KPJ.

17. TimDuncanDonaut

Last couple seasons, for National Women's day, Rockets did segments featuring the inclusivity of female employees working at Rockets/At&t sports net. President of Rockets business ops, Gretchen Sheirr also did short interview during the regular season game broadcasts.

The kpj DV case still pending.

Udoka on good behavior watch.

No to Primo should be a no brainier... should

daywalker02 and a time to chill like this.
  18. Rokman

Rokman Member

I bet Primo is thanking God right now for KPJ and what he did to lessen the intensity of the spotlight on him. I bet he's thinking all i did was expose myself at least I didn't beat the $hit out of the women. I look like a Saint next to that guy.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, one thing most certainly might lead to another............

exhibitionism ----- Stalking women and putting your junk out ----- Sexual predators......it is a fine line.

I would still run away from those guys.

20. i3artow i3aller