1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Primo Waived by Spurs?! (12th pick in 2021)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ickaruto, Oct 28, 2022.

1. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

from the quoted part , I’m not sure what the issue is . It seems like she told them and they tried to check in with counsel and make adjustments . Now , maybe they weren’t successful and the therapist didn’t like the suggestion , but it seems like they tried to do things the right way .

I do think Buzzbee is scum .

raining threes and jiggyfly like this.
  2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

If the Spurs are forcing it on her . .. thats on them not him

Rocket River

daywalker02 likes this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hence the double lawsuit, we don't know the full scope but 19 is not a minor.

I think they would have let a 17 year old off the hook more easily.

Maybe his issues can be fixed, and there is a likelihood it can only be controlled, it is not going to be easy.

The problem I see here is that Primo however young he was, was technically an employee of a professional organization and therefore has to answer to company guidelines and the law.

I do think it's very hard to protect him either after the Udoka affair who was a former Spur. They would have looked very bad.

You could see the kid in him, others see the horny, lustful pervert in him. Really just the angle.

#303 daywalker02, Nov 10, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
    Slyonebluejay and Rocket River like this.
  4. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. MystikArkitect

Well that was fast.

7. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

countdown to Primo being claimed

tinman likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Here it said it is not totally settled, we'll know more.

#308 daywalker02, Nov 17, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2022
    Yung-T likes this.
  9. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

She was the team's performance psychologist, not a personal one. I think that's more in the realm of coach/adviser than doctor.

Regardless, I can't wait until we get to the inevitable discussion of Primo's "distinguishing characteristics" and arguments about whether the judge or jury should look at dong pics.

raining threes and jiggyfly like this.
  10. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

11. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Flashy on and off the court.

raining threes, jiggyfly and eman like this.
  12. King1

King1 Contributing Member

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

14. Slyonebluejay

Slyonebluejay Member
    Supporting Member

He may have that problem also

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  15. roslolian

roslolian Member

I told y'all seeing a dude's privates aint a big thing for a grown woman. She just took the chance to get paid.

AroundTheWorld and Jontro like this.
  16. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Wait - you really think it's too far to go after victims of indecent exposure? Sending unsolicited dick pics is now a crime, homie. An actual prosecutable crime. Why? Because it's indecent exposure, just done virtually. And indecent exposure has ALWAYS been a crime.

I'm legit worried about the people around you if you think it's going too far to prosecute sex offenders.

17. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Because the women on tinder and bumble aren't being paid to be there. They aren't supposed to be protected by their employer. And they don't have to continue to interact with those jerks to make their living and pay their actual bills. This woman was doing her actual job and was let down by her employer. She was trying to continue to do her job and expecting that her employer would protect her from further incidents. They did not.

Come the **** on. If this was a money grab, and not about an actual crime that took place, don't you think she'd have targeted one of the guys that is off their rookie scale contract and making the bigger money?

Also, because sex crimes take place literally every day doesn't mean it's okay. And again, that's an actual prosecutable crime. Incidentally, rape also happens every day and is often not prosecuted. I just don't know wtf point you think you're making, but I know it's really gross and primitive thinking.

18. roslolian

roslolian Member

It's considered a sex crime but you realize indecent exposure is way less than actually touching someone right?

It's like if somebody pushes you thats assault, and if somebody punches you that's assault too. But clearly one is worse than the other.

If you read between the lines you can this psychiatrist cashed in, she filed 2 lawsuits to both the Spurs and Primo, made a lot of noise and then got settlements from both. Is that someone acting traumatized from seeing somebody's schlong? I dont think so. This is a grown ass woman and also a psychiatrist, she's prob seen a penis before already snd if she were that mentally fragile she prob wouldnt be a psychiatrist.

#319 roslolian, Nov 26, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
    Movement_Is_Medicine likes this.
  19. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Josh was trying to blend the Hub life with real life -