1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Primo Waived by Spurs?! (12th pick in 2021)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ickaruto, Oct 28, 2022.

1. fattz

fattz Member

We look back at today as missed opportunity in years to come. Free lottery talent locked in on rookie scale.

He sits out this year then in time joins the a team that fits him.

pippendagimp likes this.
  2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...guard-joshua-primo-clears-waivers-sources-say

daywalker02 likes this.
  3. TimDuncanDonaut

Supposedly multiple women. One of which is the Spurs former female employee that was mentioned in the tweets above.

daywalker02 likes this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

https://www.talkbasket.net/153335-f...ations-made-against-ex-spurs-guard-josh-primo

Say what? The Spurs employee was his psychologist all along, that is wild.....

#224 daywalker02, Nov 1, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
    apollo33, Yung-T and TimDuncanDonaut like this.
  5. i3artow i3aller

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Nadine, run as far as possible, run...Nadine run.

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Da ****?

So throwing food is worse than flashing people at your place of work multiple times?

Its no wonder nobody takes you seriously.

Astrodome likes this.
  8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

jiggyfly and roslolian like this.
  9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I can't believe I am reading people here trying to rationalize and downplay this behavior. This is very serious behavior. Keep in mind that though Josh Primo is basically just a kid, he's a VERY large kid. He's 6'5. He's also a multi-millionaire. So imagine him exposing himself like that to you? Your mom. Your daughter. Your wife. Anybody would be terrified. And I do not doubt they are all traumatized.

I also don't doubt that Primo himself has suffered a lot of trauma in his life to be acting out in this manner. I hope everybody gets the help they need, but this is a pass for me. It will be a sad story if he just threw away his entire future in the NBA, but I'm not sure it wouldn't be deserved. That kind of sexual exposure is just a small hop, skip and a jump away from sexual assault.

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

JOSHUA PRIMO NEVER INTENTIONALLY EXPOSED HIMSELF DURING THERAPY ... Sources Claim

Joshua Primo was cut by the Spurs after a team psychologist claimed he exposed himself during therapy sessions ... but sources close to the 19-year-old hooper are adamant he did absolutely nothing wrong.

But, sources close to Primo are insistent he never intentionally exposed his privates ... and if anything was visible at any time, it was strictly a wardrobe malfunction resulting from laying down on a couch in basketball shorts.

It's been documented ... JP had a rough childhood, and we're told the psychologist was helping him work through some personal issues ... so he'd almost always go to her office in shorts before or after practice or games.

The accuser's attorney has identified his client as Dr. Hillary Cauthen ... a performance therapist with the organization.

Our sources say Primo was shocked by the allegations ... and many in his circle feel he's a young guy who's being taken advantage of by a medical professional twice his age.

The accuser has hired Tony Buzbee -- the attorney who represented many of Deshaun Watson's accusers -- and the two are scheduled to hold a news conference Thursday in Texas where they're expected to expand on the allegations for the first time.

Primo has received a demand letter from the accuser's attorney, according to our sources, but a lawsuit has not been filed. Josh has not been charged with any crime.

11. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Exactly. This isn't hard to understand.

Did she ask to see his penis? No? Then she shouldn't have seen his penis. Case absolutely closed.

Lar, jiggyfly, Roomba and 2 others like this.
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This is the best the offense has a looked in a while. Players actually getting in rhythm good looks finally.

13. roslolian

roslolian Member

You can always close your eyes. Food could be hot, can ruin your expensive suit, cause a mess etc Havent seen a dick before?

Wasnt there a case of a lady who got 3rd degree burns from drinking coffee? Ask her if she'd rather get scalded or see a black schlong. Whats crazy to me is you think throwing food at everyone is somehow much better than getting flashed.

14. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

JP is out of luck that DD isn't the Spurs owner.

Those are key words in DD's world which give you a get out jail free card with infinite uses.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Battle of the Sources, he is going back to the NBA, matter of time really.

The reputation will never be the same even if his agency battles this and wins.

[​IMG]

#235 daywalker02, Nov 3, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
  16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I had no idea you went full on troll.

I know you have always been a bit of an outsider here, but I thought you were mostly logical now you are just trolling.

Did your argument consist of if the food was hot or not and since we are creating hypotheticals maybe the woman has never seen a dick before, or maybe she had been raped and seeing a dick is traumatizing to her those are both more likely to be more traumatizing than having food thrown at you or do you think food fights are akin to shooting sprees?

daywalker02 likes this.
  17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Ok this gets even weirder, if the psychologist was treating him could the exposure thing have been a part of his illness?

And even if it's not, wouldn't a therapist want to actually help him with issues instead of having the guy fired?

I need to read more because this does make sense if it was only this incident.

18. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

I smell money...

#238 studogg, Nov 3, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
  19. i3artow i3aller

20. roslolian

roslolian Member

It wasnt a food fight right it was KPJ going wild and actively throwing food at officials. Food in case you dont know are usually contained in receptacles. Its gonna make a mess esp if that food contained soup or any other liquid. Its also presumably hot right?

A grown ass woman hasnt seen a dick before? Really? Thats your argument? And the woman the player allegedly flashed is a therapist you think someone with deep seated dick trauma is ginna be a therapist to 6 ft tall NBA players?

You're the troll here not me.