1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Howard continues his horrendous offseason

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by AstroRocket, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radapharoah

radapharoah Rookie

what was it that he said that you agree with?
    Josh H is a dumba#$ that doesnt even know what comes out of his mouth...trust me he wasnt trying to make a statement....he was just acting like a fool, or as chris rock would say...."keeping it real, real stupid!"

2. kcagbor321

kcagbor321 Member

first of all im not in english class so i dont give a **** about my punctuation second of all im black and im not from the hood and dont call me ignorant again or ill buy ur life astro rocket and how was he bein immature when he was man enuff to call out this country for callin itself the land of the free when ******s were treated like **** 4 the longest time and 50 years ago i wouldnt be in the same classroom as yall...

jim raynor55 and casey h u were right drag racin is dumb i was just talkin out my ass but half the comments are read on here are pretty race orientated and its not his fault he keeps it real and he says whats really on this mind and he didnt conform to what the white man wanted him to say

and for langal or whatever the **** ur name is my parents werent from this country ur right they wouldnt have all the money they would unless they came here but for u to say that if ur a millionaire u cant complain on how people are treated in this country u my friend are the ignorant 1. for u to say that u lived in south in south central i dont believe that **** cuz i had 2 cuzin that lived in the hood of compton both gunned down over stupid ****. and ur rite u dont see no kkk people over there but u see cops arresting black people for no reason or throwin drugs on people for ****. ive been followed for dwb (driving while black) all the way to my ****in house by a cop just cuz i was in a benzo

holla at me k-state foorball b****es

3. kcagbor321

kcagbor321 Member

and for my friend radapharoa he said i dont celebrate the us cuz their gay and their pigs.. the bigwigs in this country really dont wanna see obama as president if he does win it ime sure a white guy will knock him off cuz this country doesnt wanna see black people succeed unless u play for the sports team

4. rock8ts

rock8ts Member

confirmed.

5. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

The statement was dumb, but what is wrong with him being unpatriotic? Plus I would love to have Josh on the Rockets, he's a good talent plus he isn't much of a burden.

6. Chuck Nevitt

Chuck Nevitt Member

Kcagbor is actually some 15-year-old Caucasian nerd having a good time trolling around here - stop feeding him and he will go away.

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

allow me to counter

1. He is a suspension waiting to happen. He will either get one for his arrests or get enough arrests to get one soon.

2. He is a distraction to the team

3. He is getting 21 mil for the next 2 years. We could lock up landry for less than half that.

4. he is low % from 3pt

8. kcagbor321

kcagbor321 Member

kc agbor is a 5-10 200 redshirt freshman for kansas state ask about me

9. kcagbor321

kcagbor321 Member

chuck nevitt is a fat 40 year old dude that makes half the money i make and im in college

10. Asian Sensation

KC agbor is such a scrub he can't even get an invite to the sidelines while the supposed team he plays for is getting rocked by Louisville on ESPN as we speak. Or perhaps your in your dorm suspended for being the troll you are either way.... Yes I'm "Hollarin atcha" kcagbor.

11. kcagbor321

kcagbor321 Member

kc agbor is such a scrub that while yall chat on these forums all day i actually do things athletic like go to football practice at 5.. im livin the life yall wanna live thats y yall sit and chat about sports all day when i go and play sports all day and since im a redshirt freshman i dotn travel with team mr asian sensation so next time u wanna try and call someone out get ur facts rite

12. radapharoah

radapharoah Rookie

[​IMG]

13. kcagbor321

kcagbor321 Member

and 4 me being a troll mr asian sensation.. dude ur asian my feet are prolly taller than ur lil ass

14. Asian Sensation

Actually, if you were indeed a part of the team you would be traveling even if you are a redshirt freshman. If they get room for cheerleaders, trainers, and water boys I'm sure they got room for your sorry a55 to at least warm the bench. Next time you make up a lie... make it a good one.

15. solid

solid Member

It only makes it sweeter when the Rockets pound the Mavs into the ground next season.

16. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

not worth it

#76 Bandwagoner, Sep 17, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  17. kcagbor321

kcagbor321 Member

u prolly dont even go up to my knees mr asian.. but anyway mr rapsobla blah or whatever ur name is instead of talkin bout basketball or tryin to call me out stick to world of war craft or ur internet games and let the people who actually play sports do the talkin ya feels me B

18. kcagbor321

kcagbor321 Member

umm mr asian sensation college football alows u to carry a certain amount of players with u and all those players dress out mr asian so before u u log off and start eatin ur shrimp fried rice try and think of a better way to "own me"

19. Asian Sensation

20. kcagbor321

kcagbor321 Member

I AM A FRESHMAN BEING REDSHIRTED U MORON nice try i applaud ur effort and so does coach prince he mite put u on special teams with the rest of the losers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.