1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Giddey's game is very fun to watch

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by James.B.H, Nov 8, 2021.

1. KingSamJack

KingSamJack Member

All the **** we dealt with from KPJ It was better than any thing Josh Giddey did both are very shitty people.

roslolian and StroudAndYorDaddy like this.
  2. StroudAndYorDaddy

facts cant believe people like @daywalker02 are defending josh giddey. Imagine if that was your daughter

REEKO_HTOWN, Space City and roslolian like this.
  3. i3artow i3aller

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

5. StroudAndYorDaddy

yikes

6. StroudAndYorDaddy

wow

7. Aware

Aware Member

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Which part of Giddey should be punished with better evidence than Twitter (X) do you not understand in your brain?

Some posters like you are just antagonizing posters without much reading skills

and thinking they are so intelligent (Oh and Stroudandfordaddy is such a huge KPJ fan, defender of NBA punk) ....but carry on.

#108 daywalker02, Nov 23, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
  9. StroudAndYorDaddy

their is evidence that the nypd exaggerated the claims in the report as kyrse recently came out and stated. No different than johnathan majors.

on the other hand this groomer/pedo josh giddey should be treated how the Tampa bay rays treated wander Franco. Giddey is disgusting

10. roslolian

roslolian Member

At least with KPJ there is some wiggle room right? The victim came out and actually defended KPJ lol. I don't care about KPJ to look more into that case but last I checked the victim herself was adamantly defending KPJ.

With Giddey.... Bruh this is grooming ****. Giddey is 21 yrs old and sleeping with high school girls. In a twist of fate it may even be legal depending on where it happened as the age of consent in both OKC and Australia are both 16. So next time Giddey wants to bang highschoolers he should just take them on a tour to Australia or maybe Japan and he can then say he didn't break any laws lmao.

Jontro likes this.
  11. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

If Josh didn't know that she was underage than it's unfortunate for him. There are lots of women that are 25 but look way younger physically than this chick, so if the chick told him she was 18 it's not super unreasonable that he would believe her

Jontro and daywalker02 like this.
  12. KingSamJack

KingSamJack Member

the fact Chat is trying to separate himself from anything to do with Giddey tells you all you need to know.

roslolian likes this.
  13. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

The victim will always defend the abuser in this situation. Everyone knew she would come out and defend him, that’s how it works. Her “defending him” is irrelevant

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You can be sure that I have my kid culture other interests than hanging out with athletes......she should be in martial arts classes if it were up to me.

She should have been in theater programmes or directing....

#114 daywalker02, Nov 24, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2023
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude might get hit with statutory rape.

What a moron.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is a non story in parts of Europe, America is just conservative in some areas....do I find it right, I do not agree but that is law.....

It is very likely because people nowadays raise their teenagers to be responsible and independent......but for we all know, some are and some are not mature beyond their years.

They thought they felt safe.

Will Smith slapping 5 Chris Rocks would not be shocking no more, because people already saw it.....the shock factor waned....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

@AroundTheWorld Did you know that? I was not sure before.
    Germany seen as sexually 'free country'?

#117 daywalker02, Nov 24, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2023
  18. roslolian

roslolian Member

What the hell are you talking about dude? So if I beat you up you will come out and defend me?

19. roslolian

roslolian Member

I kinda agree, but then again Giddey was already talking with the broski though. I figure the broski would have informed Giddey he was creeping with his high school sister.

Kinda old school but Akon had that situation right? He got with a girl in a club turned out she was underage.

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Stay out of the USA and away from our kids @daywalker02