1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jonny Flynn, the worst player in the NBA?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BleedRocketsRed, Mar 12, 2012.

1. alethios

alethios Member

Don't forget the venerable Allen Leavell :grin:

But to your point, we seem to have that effect on people - they suck when playing for us and go somewhere else and shine. Why is that??? :confused:

2. allanivan

allanivan Member

I think AB is a lot faster than him and they way he uses his speed....

3. allanivan

allanivan Member

The ironic part of this Lin Cut is that all the clutchfans here know that Lin looks better than Lin at the time. It is hard to believe that Morey is stupid to not see it. I guess it is only because Flynn's gurantee contract, and I remember we shopped him for a while.

4. Karolik

Karolik Member

Yeah and the rockets will upset the thunder in the first round, and beat miami in the nba finals this year.

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Just a different league then. He played his entire career with JUST ONE TEAM the Rockets as a backup/fill-in starter.

That'd be like Goran Dragic playing every single one of his years in Houston in the same role and NEVER going anywhere else until 2021.

Mike James after Rockets = shining
    Mike James BACK to the Rockets = suck 'o rama

Steve Francis Magic & Knicks = decent to adequate
    Steve Francis BACK to Rockets = ANTI-franchise

They either get better after leaving, or come back here to die
    (The Barry Family Effect)

6. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Actually, we drafted Batum, traded him for Darell Arthur, and then traded him for Greene, and then traded him for Artest.

7. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

I thought we traded Batum for Greene and Joey "Ray Lewis with a basketball" Dorsey? And then Greene was moved for Artest.

8. disguyman

disguyman Member

flynn did a decent job today, coach mustve told him to stop dribbling so much.

9. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

He's been ballin for my fantasy team this year speak for yourself!

10. ThisIsOurCity

ThisIsOurCity Member

Flynn did alright tonight. I saw some improvement. He was hitting players in stride and didnt turn it over as much. When he came in tonight there wasnt as much of a drop off in pg play as we've seen over the last few games.

11. alethios

alethios Member

McHale probably told him "play well tonight, and you might make 2nd string...on another team, that is..."