1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Johnny Depp converted one of the hottest lesbians on the planet...PIMP

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheRealist137, Nov 8, 2012.

1. i3artow i3aller

The succubus filed for divorce two days after his mother passed away [​IMG]

Let Dave Foley's horrific divorce story serve as a warning to us all.
    <iframe width="504" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SaC-2lj6HNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. mikus

mikus Member

Both are similarly hot.

1 person likes this.
  3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

****ing ****. Never trust a lesbian with a ring. They'll pretend for the P, but always go back to the V.

4. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Johnny Depp Divorce -- His Family 'Hated' Amber Heard <a href="https://t.co/i46Sq3qK9L">https://t.co/i46Sq3qK9L</a></p>&mdash; TMZ (@TMZ) <a href="https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/735743575657304070">May 26, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. Caesar

Caesar Member

Johnny's daughter is beautiful. She's going to be super hot as she gets into her mid 20's. Is she legal right now? I think she's 17. So meh..i don't feel bad.

As far as the divorce. She sounds like a terrible person. Typical b**** lesbian. She used Johnny. Too bad for her she can't act worth a damn and the world of Hollywood would always back up Johnny Depp. She won't be working much in the future. Hopefully it all goes downhill and she ends up in p*rn.

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Hopefully she ends up in p*rn and has to take dick, no girl on girl easy lane for her.

7. Caesar

Caesar Member

I'll take it up a notch. Hopefully Shane Diesel rips her open.

8. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Dude! I just finished listening to that clip... umm, how is a system like that even possible to justify. How are divorced men not storming the capital building. What kind of Looney Tune world is the family court system in Canada? That video just made me seriously depressed.

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Johnny really let himself go during the marriage.

10. Caesar

Caesar Member

It's just weight. Maybe 15lbs too much. If you honestly look at his face, his skin and everything looks great for a man that's about to be 54 a couple of weeks. Looks naturally young for his age. The teeth come with his contract for Jack Sparrow. That sort of gives him a gross look and his fashion style makes him look like a homeless man. He was a big fan and close with Marlon Brando. Letting himself get obese might be in his career plans. He tends to copy people like Hunter S. Thompson, Keith Richards and Marlon Brando.

Johnny Depp at 60 years old?
    [​IMG]

11. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Roscoe Arbuckle likes this.
  12. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

What's going on with his teeth?

13. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Wow.. now she's claiming domestic abuse. How convenient it comes at the heels of filing for divorce and not looking like she'll get alimony for a 15 month marriage.

What a gold digging *****!

14. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

She's anorexic looking and could pull off being a 12 year old. Wtf..

#74 sammy, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
  15. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

timing is suspicious but she does apparently have pictures and maybe even a video (how i don't know). This is going to get ugly.

16. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

will you apologize to Heard and admit that you are a piece of **** if it turns out Depp DID beat her?

17. krnxsnoopy

Sure I would. Would you admit you're a piece of **** if Depp DID NOT beat her?

Interesting how Depp never had a history of violence or anger in his previous marriages and relationships. This comes out when she's seeking to milk as much money out of the guy as she can? She's an actress, you think she can't get a make-up artist in a time she wants the judge to feel as sorry for her as possible?

18. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

What would I apologize for? I'm not the guy accusing Depp of being a wife-beater, nor am I calling Heard any names like you are. I'm not jumping to any conclusions, I'm just going to sit back and wait for the story to develop.

19. krnxsnoopy

We'll see what happens. If I were a betting man, I'd put money he didn't do it. IMO, greater chance she's making this up versus him beating her up.

Domestic abusers generally have a history of doing so. He was previously married, and also in a 14 year relationship, nothing to indicate this kind of behavior. The timing is way too convenient. Right when she's trying to make a big impact to get the most money.

IMO, time will tell she used Johnny Depp for her own career/personal gain, and made up false domestic abuse accusations on the way out.

20. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

The b**** is a lesbian who wanted to use Depp to help her career. Bi-sexual my ass.