1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[John Wall] doesn't tweet about Rockets Draft?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Jul 30, 2021.

1. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

The holdup on the Wall trade was announced by Stone this morning.

Wall is asking for certain teams with Red jerseys. He’s gotta rep the blooodddsssss.

CriscoKidd and juanm34 like this.
  2. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

The Knicks got lucky and went cheap with Kemba so now the plans for Wall are really shot out of the sky. You have to look at some package from Pelicans or Clippers if those are really even possible. Would Wizards want him back if they lose Beal? I would start looking around at the biggest poo poo platters you can find and get ready for a heaping helping of some ****, cause we are going to eat it. No way in our state would I buy out Wall. Bad overall decision. We need to focus on two max slots for next summer. There will not be a summer like this again before we are evaluating stars like Morant and the younger generation. The stars we have known since 2000s are at the end.

BossHogg713 likes this.
  3. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

4. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

Jsut eat the wall contract.He select her accepts his role given the youth movement or we AL Horford his ass.

trading him would take back too much

5. csc177

csc177 Member

I don’t get it - what am I missing?

How do we make a deal to send Wall to the hawks

6. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

What's funny is this thread was supposed to imply sarcasm, yet it it continues to be feed.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  7. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

I already posted that this thread was supposed to imply sarcasm. Of course we're not gonna hear anything from John Wall.

8. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

Lol. Since both those 2 got big contracts, he's saying they should give a gift to the team. John Wall got his team rolex when he got overpaid.

csc177, Verbal Christ and CVcrew like this.
  9. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

I am not disagreeing with that and I would not dump 1sts to get rid of him but taking back smaller crap that is expiring or can be moved for free gets us to a point after dumping EGo that we can find a way to get to two max slots for next summer. There is a lot we can do if we can find a way to move Wall.

10. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

We don’t have the roster spots to take “back mutilple crap” without giving up some of our youth. You want to give up KJ Tate or KPj to get rid of Wall?

11. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

i see what you did there

BossHogg713 likes this.