1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

John Stockton at it again ........

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ExTexanNowEastCoast, May 19, 2022.

1. Landry's Tooth

I've done that already. Wasn't there...

2. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

BamBam likes this.
  3. Landry's Tooth

Ive seen it reported they said everyone left on their own and they didn't tell them they were done for the night.

Multiple people in the press covering it that night contradict their claim....

4. Landry's Tooth

Yeah, people forget how awful a human being karl is...

Invisible Fan and AleksandarN like this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The majority of people at the capital are not being charged just those that broke in illegally.....or attacked the police, or killed a police officer, or stole something.

DD

#85 DaDakota, May 19, 2022
    Last edited: May 19, 2022
  6. Landry's Tooth

I'm not talking about delays. I'm talking about them stopping in the middle of the night and sending the observers and press home and then continuing to count... happened on camera in Detroit and Atlanta...

Why on earth would you send home observers when you're still counting?

What innocent explanation is there?

7. Landry's Tooth

Define illegally... i separate the people pushing the mob and breaking things with the majority who walked in behind them because they were allowed to by the capitol police.

I also take exception with people being held more than a year in prison before their trial... seems like that would violate due process...

Details matter and sweeping broad claims about people don't generate healthy discussions.

8. Landry's Tooth

As an example, this doesn't explain why they kept counting and didn't shut down like everyone else... also says observers left but that later a member of the state government returned to observe.

There was a period with no observers. They claim the ballots were previously observed but that wouldn't be normal operational flow. They aren't adding bins of ballots under the table and taking some out through the night...

It doesn't directly explain why they kept counting without observers or why those ballots AFTER they were alone.

If someone worked at a bank and said leave me alone in the vault to count the money you would think they are nuts...

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/12/video-doesnt-show-suitcases-of-illegal-ballots-in-georgia/

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

This is not a healthy discussion, you are just trying to downplay the treason that occurred by masking it behind the majority of the crowd that did not breach the capital and are not being charged, never mind they were incited by Trump, Gulliani and others, and that the Proud boys were there armed......no no, this was a peaceful protest.

What a crock of **** and a bullshit artist you are attempting to be......you are a troll.

DD

#89 DaDakota, May 19, 2022
    Last edited: May 19, 2022
    D-rock likes this.
  10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Stock Johnton is a real piece of work.

11. Landry's Tooth

You're committing treason in a way with your comments just lying the democrat talking points. We aren't morons. The term insurrection doesn't apply. That's a talking point. By definition it wasn't an insurrection.

It was unlawful assembly that led to a riot.

Your argument of redefining words for political narratives is counter productive. You make Trump a victim and add to his appeal.

The fact there is now evidence the democrats were literally digging through his computer while he was president to look for dirt furthers his sympathetic light.

In a way you are your own villain.

Fyi, i wasn't a Trump guy... he was a democrat most of his life and I'm not crazy about how many times he cycles through wives.

So good luck with your spin...

12. Landry's Tooth

Btw, the personal attacks aren't mature. I'm the only one saying follow the law and find the truth.

What are you afraid of by doing that?

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So I am aware of Sussman. But you realize there was more to the connection than that? It was investigated and Trump's campaign definitely sought information from the Russians about Hillary to help him win the election. Trump's campaign definitely handed over information to the Russians.

Hunter's laptop has been all over the news.

14. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

“That’s based on their review of the day’s video footage in full. Also, even though observers from the parties and press left the room before vote counting resumed, officials said, a state election board monitor and investigator from the secretary of state’s office both returned to watch the counting until its completion.”

Read the full article, if you haven’t done so. Resuming counting without observers present is not against the rules and they had some stuff they apparently wanted to finish up before closing up.

15. Landry's Tooth

Source?

Something other than wapo, nyt, cnn, msnbc, etc.????

The report says they found a connection to alfa bank. That connection was in the form of pop up ads that had hit the server that your own computer could possibly have. Hillary's people illegally received that information through a 3rd party company with access to the president's server.

All made up... now go try your reset button and give putin some more land...

16. Landry's Tooth

GA secretary of state says otherwise... says poll watchers have a right to observe...

How do they exercise the right if counting is going on without their knowledge?

https://sos.ga.gov/page/elections-faq#Election Security

I would find a better source but google algorithm favor unreliable sources and opinion articles.

I do wonder where these observers were in the video of the poll workers running ballots through multiple times???? Smoke break?

Would you leave someone alone to count the money in a bank vault?

I get that the democratic process isn't important to you but you should be more concerned about fraud and failure to follow procedures... your vote could get erased someday...

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Mueller Report which had its own significant sourcing.

18. Landry's Tooth

Still curious... what's with the ballots under the table all day? Just happen by coincidence to pull those out when people left the room?

This also ignores what happened in Detroit... also irregularities in Wisconsin where votes were separated by candidates first then reported in batches? Why? Why report all the votes for one and then the other... shouldn't they be mixed?

Again, i have no idea if fraud happened or not. The government doesn't either and neither do you. That should scare you...

I just want explanations for obvious questions that no one is willing to answer...

Why run the ballots through multiple times? Is that normal?

Why those ballots were under the table brought out just as people left?

Why didn't they wait for the observer from the state election office return before counting ballots again?

Why are so many people signing affidavits to attest they witnessed bad ballots being counted when they can and should go to jail for lying? Where is the follow up? There is either perjury or fraudulent voting occurring, where are the charges?

I think that's fair to ask. I'm open minded like most people. Just stop with the democrat talking points... it's a waste of time...

19. Landry's Tooth

I'm done with this crap... hate getting political but there is a lot of bull floating around and we need a lot less hate being caused by it...

20. Landry's Tooth

Just stop lying man... you would have quoted it. He found facebook ads that had nothing to do with trump. All the russians trump's people met with also met with Hillary's people.

Good luck and i hope someday you see what a fool these people have turned you into...

I'm done here...