1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

John Hollinger leaving ESPN to work for the Grizzlies

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by redhotrox, Dec 13, 2012.

1. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Fighting words

JMAD21 likes this.
  2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I'll just say, generally the Grizzlies make a lot of dumb decisions, but recently seemed to get smarter in their personnel moves.

Nook likes this.
  3. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Lol I had to go back and read to see what this was about... Wish I could remember what my sig was that made this dude so upset with me... oh well I guess lol.

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I still remember the days when Hollinger was a respected analytics guy. Time flies.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Member

Basketball's Keith Law. When it came time to put his money where his mouth was, he got exposed.

6. don grahamleone

It's called "advice". If you were threatened by that, that says something about you.

7. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

WTF... Im not about to defend myself over an internet argument I had 7 years ago! Thanks you for your comments, lets move on...

Fullcourt likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

Keith Law had almost ZERO input and that is why he left the Blue Jays. The GM was even coming in and telling him who to draft.