1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

John Fetterman vs Mehmet Oz

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

Is he not allowed to finance his own campaign? All this begging looks so desperate and sad. I could never imagine myself giving money to a politician sounding this pathetic.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Fetterman has a lump on his neck, so Republicans have been making fun of him for a few days now

3. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

He should have eaten more vegetables.

Reeko likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Fetterman has been dominating so badly, he basically has Oz begging for money like a washed up truck stop hooker

all Oz can do is chastise him for having a stroke (excellent strategy) or use option 1 from the GOP playbook and say he’s radical left

all the Oz supporters got is “oh yeah, well Fetterman is ugly” or talk about how he dresses like a bum and lived with his parents

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I read that Oz already put $5.2 million of his own money into the campaign

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

he looks really pathetic sounding the alarm over a measly 7k

7. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Trump backed Oz and many other candidates but he isn't helping them out financially even though he's raised millions. More proof that Trump is just out grifting his supporters rather than really trying to do something for him.

8. jchu14

jchu14 Contributing Member

It's the negative tone that surprises me. I expected alarmist: "Deep-state Democrats will try to take away your second amendment rights so you can't fight back. Will you stand with Oz to show them the American People will not stand for tyranny?"

And not negative sentiments like "Pulling the plug", "End of our rope", "Down, down, down". Maybe they have data showing that this second type of messaging will get a different group of people to donate or people are getting burnt out by the former?

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

I have never received fundraising texts or emails sounding as pathetic as what Oz is sending out

“we’re short of our goals”…”we need more money to fight back”…Stuff to that extent? Sure

These “on your hands and knees begging” type messages like u have no shame? That’s a new one for me

How many people would give money to a politician sounding like this? This makes me think u have no hope, so why should I waste even $10? This man worth millions begging for 7k by the end of the week…

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Anyone see Farquad versus Shrek in Oz versus Fetterman

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, mocking candidates for legitimate medical issues, really makes Dr. Oz seem like a great candidate.

AleksandarN likes this.
  13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They should vote for either
    Salt Bae or Guy Fieri

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

this MFer did not just post a tweet from a meme account with 400 followers named BuzzFeedRuse…

JeeberD, ROCKSS, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

And probably sold three times that many vitamins or whatever garbage merchandise he sells

16. Major

Major Member

It's tallanvor. Knowing things is not his specialty. He saw it, believed it, and ran over here to post it to try to score internet points.

Nook, jiggyfly, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  17. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I’ve gotten similar appeals from Dems. Here’s an actual quote from a text I got
    “We’re running out of time to close this polling gap, and if we fail, our Senate majority is GONE. So I’m asking you to rush a donation in this make-or-break moment. We need Democrats stepping up RIGHT NOW to help Catherine punch back against McConnell’s attacks. >> demhq.us/l/KFUbY

If we lose Nevada, you can kiss our Senate majority goodbye!

-James Carville”

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

that’s sounds 1000 times better than what Oz is sending out

[​IMG]

Andre0087 likes this.
  19. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You really believe this?

20. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

This is so odd, millions are spent on these campaigns and so he`s asking for 12k in 24 hours,,,,,,,,,,,,like isnt that like a drop in the bucket, what would 12k do for a campaign in the grand scheme of things? Thank the LORD I don't get any of these crazy texts or e-mails

jiggyfly, Andre0087 and Reeko like this.