1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

John F. "Jack" Kennedy was Murdered in Dallas 56 Years Ago Today

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Deckard, Nov 22, 2019.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Legacy of Secrecy

Rashmon likes this.
  2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

your daddy do some quality research as the janitor for exxon?

3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Thanks! This is a great book. I highly recommend "Ultimate Sacrifice" by the same author as well.

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Amazing how Dirk survived Dallas all these years.

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Morley claimed the CIA operation involving Oswald took place in the summer of 1963, three months before the assassination. The allegation from Morley, who has written extensively about the CIA in the 1960s, could shake up the history of the Kennedy assassination if it proves to be true.

Kennedy investigators have long sought to investigate the extent of Oswald’s involvement with intelligence agencies, and whether that could reveal more about whether Oswald was the only person involved in Kennedy’s death. Despite decades of investigations from Congress and independent inspectors, the CIA has never disclosed any involvement with Oswald.

6. Rashmon

Word on the street is these files were found at Mar A Lago with huuuuggggeee price tags attached...

Xerobull and jiggyfly like this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

"Morley claimed..."

ROCKSS likes this.
  8. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I’d have to go and read up on all the dates but is it possible CIA didn’t have an operation but rather had a file and maybe even interrogated Oswald because he made trip(s) to Russia and contact with Russian embassy?

jiggyfly likes this.
  9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Really?

I was about to post a joke about this being tied to Trump.

Rashmon likes this.
  10. Rashmon

Beat you to it...

11. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

It's funny but it's so probable that it's not even a joke.

Rashmon likes this.
  12. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Weird tweet.

People have been claiming the CIA was working with Oswald for decades now, and this tweeter is acting like this is some brand new theory that he just came up with. And of course he has no proof.

Guys, I have a brand new theory on how WWII actually started. I think the Germans fired the first shots, not Poland!!!!

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I found it interesting because I just want to know more about what evidence we have on the interactions with the Castro angle as well as the mobs involvement. This investigator though is claiming to have learned something new but can't share it directly, but for some reason the Daily Beast thinks it important enough to write an article about it. I read between the lines here, and it tells me this investigator has gotten his hands on more of the un-released CIA docs, but who knows. Maybe he's just another JFK conspiracy theorist that talks to some guy who knows a guy and then acts like they've cracked the Divinci Code. There's ALOT of that with JFK, but we also do have the CIA files which are becoming more loose by the day as they are legally supposed to be out by now, but in this gray area.