1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Rogan Slammed for Saying Jews Are 'Into Money'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Feb 7, 2023.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

dmoneybangbang, Nook and Ubiquitin like this.
  2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

Rocket River

London'sBurning, Reeko and Ubiquitin like this.
  3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Spotify won't care as long as the advertiser dollars keep coming in. Because they like money.

No Worries and Reeko like this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

we’ll see if this is what causes Rogan to go on an apology tour

Bandwagoner and Ubiquitin like this.
  5. HTM

HTM Member

Most everyone is into money

AroundTheWorld and Ubiquitin like this.
  6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Yeah he platforms fake Egypt guys, moon deniers, massive video of n-bombs but this will certainly be the line cross.

7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

The Jews now run Spotify along all of the Space Lasers. Good to Know.

8. No Worries

Shalom, my brother from another mother.

9. No Worries

It is like Cancel Culture is the new online sport (full body contact at that). It does not matter what the cause is ... just that everybody get theirs shots in.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Rogan destroys mainstream media, now he's king as i told all of you

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

99ers should have the ability to delete non 99ers
    breh

Bandwagoner likes this.
  12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

For some reason, I keep getting invited to events of the "Young Jewish Professionals", although I am really none of the three things. I spoke at one of their events once; since then, I keep getting the invites. I really enjoy working with Jewish people, my closest employees co-workers for some odd reason ended up being mostly Jewish folks. I view the ones I am working with as hard-working, smart, and yes, they seem to have a good commercial sense on average. I like their culture. It seems a bit similar to Korean culture, weirdly, with mothers having a very strong role, and education/success being emphasized.

Obviously, these are all generalizations.

P.S.: For fun, I clicked around in JSwipe for some time. One could put "willing to convert"...yeah, there were quite a few chicks there that would have been worth it lol.

13. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

"a good commercial sense on average" ... careful now.

14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Well, the ones who work with me are mostly in commercial roles (most of my employees are doctors, engineers, scientists...I have no idea what religion most of them are, I naturally work more closely with the BD people etc.).

15. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Why can't we go there? The "on average" remarks, I mean. For example, on average, Black people are the best athletes. You say that and people go crazy. Another one, on average, Jews and Asians are the worst at accepting compliments about their race/culture.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  16. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I was joking. Stereotypes are fine in some contexts, in my view, but people should be careful not to rely on them when dealing with other people as individuals.

https://spsp.org/news-center/charac...y-one-largest-and-most-replicable-effects-all

Stereotype Accuracy is One of the Largest and Most Replicable Effects in All of Social Psychology
    FEB 16, 2016BY LEE JUSSIM

• Over 50 studies have now been performed assessing the accuracy of demographic, national, political, and other stereotypes.
    • Stereotype accuracy is one of the largest and most replicable effects in all of social psychology. Richard et al (2003) found that fewer than 5% of all effects in social psychology exceeded r’s of .50. In contrast, nearly all consensual stereotype accuracy correlations and about half of all personal stereotype accuracy correlations exceed .50.[1]
    • The evidence from both experimental and naturalistic studies indicates that people apply their stereotypes when judging others approximately rationally. When individuating information is absent or ambiguous, stereotypes often influence person perception. When individuating information is clear and relevant, its effects are “massive” (Kunda & Thagard, 1996, yes, that is a direct quote, p. 292), and stereotype effects tend to be weak or nonexistent. This puts the lie to longstanding claims that “stereotypes lead people to ignore individual differences.”
    • There are only a handful of studies that have examined whether the situations in which people rely on stereotypes when judging individuals increases or reduces person perception accuracy. Although those studies typically show that doing so increases person perception accuracy, there are too few to reach any general conclusion. Nonetheless, that body of research provides no support whatsoever for the common presumption that the ways and conditions under which people rely on stereotypes routinely reduces person perception accuracy.

AroundTheWorld and JumpMan like this.
  17. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Was just checking to see if anybody under 50 listens to Joe Rogan

rhino17, Deckard, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Anybody ambitious is into money. Jews are some of the smartest / highest achievers out there

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  19. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Forty-seven million of us f-ckface, look harder try harder

20. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

You say that and people go crazy.