1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Job hunting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Bono, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Bono

Bono Contributing Member

I am recently unemployed from good old Blockbuster Video...so now i'm looking for a new job

Can you guys recommend some good places to look for a job? I've tried hotjobs.com and monster.com and the Chronicle

2. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

Hollywood video? ;)

Are those places cutting back since the online rental is getting so big? I haven't been into a rental store for years.

Try texasworkforce.com

Good luck.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

U2 is looking for a backup singer... I think...

4. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Gallery Furniture is hiring. I saw it displayed on their sign outside the store on Parker and 45n (Houston).

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I deliver furniture right now, and It is an awesome job.

6. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

You probably need to go into more detail as to what type of jobs you are looking for.

Why are some of you trying to make fun of someone looking for a job? You just hope it never happens to you, I have seen old directors with graduate degrees have to work in fastfood places after their companies were downsized.

7. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

That sucks man, good luck with the job search.