1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JJ Redick gives Clipper F-minus

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 7, 2015.

1. LandryMegaBeast

TRADE FOR REDDICK OH MY GOD

he would solve all the scoring problems we have when harden is on the bench.

jones and papa for reddick. not really sure what his value is so maybe this could work

MOREY I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS

2. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

I don't think Reddick is down with the whiney, constant complaining culture for one.

3. Oracle

Oracle Member

You're right. That kind of statements are pretty much like a declaration that the guy wants to be traded now and it doesn't matter where. If you let him continue on the roster, the team dicipline will totally evaporate.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Wow! I've never heard a player take such a large dump on his own team's organization, and live on a media outlet that will insure that "the world" knows his opinion almost as soon as it's out of his mouth. After being moved, sure, but not in an unimaginable scenario like this. I love it! Can we do a deal for this cat, Mr. Morey? Please? Pretty please? JJ has to be history very soon as far as the Clip Joint is concerned. They will move him for telling the truth, in my humble opinion, and soon. Rivers won't forgive him for saying this, Rivers being the obvious target of JJ's anger and frustration, and well deserved.

The River is running dry. Must be that horrible drought in California, the worst of it, obviously, centered at Staples, ground zero. The only thing JJ didn't say that would have been the topper was "TRADE ME!" He didn't have to. It was clearly implied. We have what Rivers Running Dry needs badly. Expiring contracts. Heck, if healthy, The Greek has value as a contributer next season, along with that magic word to sell to the fans... potential. We could even toss in a future second round pick, due sometime in the next century. Jump on it, Daryl!

5. eman

eman Contributing Member

TJ, KPap, +/- pick for JJ. Git'r done, Murray.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Who needs JJ when they have Austin. ;)

7. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

If we can somehow land JJ and one of Lawson/Rubio/Collison/Burke, i would be ecstatic.

Is this even possible with the pieces we have?

8. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

I'd definitely trade for JJ. The Clips would obviously want a big in return. They're so thin on the bench that T-Jones, Papa, and Nick Johnson probably gets it done.

9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Tjones and Papa is enough, I don't see us getting rid of Johnson this soon.

10. Nimo

Nimo Member

The right thing to say. Especially since things aren't final.

11. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Someone photoshop a photo of Lance blowing in Reddick's ear please.

12. Down19

Down19 Contributing Member

That's too much for Reddick and they're not gonna go trade Reddick when talking to Deandre about staying, also think that's too much for Reddick

13. Down19

Down19 Contributing Member

Yes but then our front court would be weak

14. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Where is this egotistical confidence coming from? The Rox just might have gotten worst from last season unless they add a quality backup combo guard that can give Harden rest.

15. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

First and foremost, everyone said the Rockets were worse going to last season too. They ended up being much better.

Second, how would they possibly be worse? They can't possibly have the same terrible luck with injuries they had last year again, can they? If they just get healthy we'll be better. But, additionally, we have so many young players with so much room for improvement that it is very unlikely that at least one or more of them will take a large leap forward. All we have to do is keep this team together to be better. And we haven't yet lost anyone of note. Rumors Terry might return to Dallas. Rumors that teams are interested in Smoove. No word that either of them intend to ink a contract with someone else.

Obviously we all want to see Morey find that play making guard that can help put us over the top, but to say we may be worse than last season? That seems kind of ridiculous to me.

16. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

JJ and Collison for Jones, Papa, Dorsey, Prigs and S&T Terry. It works. Don't get too much weaker.

17. NotChandlerParsons

Lucky for the Clippers they are going to make up the rest of the grade on the extra credit portion of the exam :eek: