1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jimmy Kimmel's 'I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy 2014'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by So Good, Nov 4, 2014.

1. So Good

So Good Member

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/1NDkVx9AzSY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/1NDkVx9AzSY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last one is staged for sure. I always get a chuckle out of these.

1 person likes this.
  2. Classic

Classic Member

typical Boston fans @ 2:20

3. VanityHalfBlack

Next on Jimmy Kimmel, Christmas edition: Kids react to Mommy sleeping with Santa Claus

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PITCmngiMfA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

If my future kids ever act like some of these brats...

5. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

you gonna go Adrian Peterson on them?

6. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

Then they'll be normal kids ... I remember thinking the same thing before I had kids

Now I realize most adults behave the same way, but the tantrums just manifest themselves differently

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

They were pretty old to be throwing fits. Your kids bawl like that? That Boston fan was like 14.

8. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

Kids these days. Im pretty sure I would not have reacted like that when I was younger. Candy was out of the norm for us so any time we had it, it was actually a treat and if they said we couldnt have any, that was that.

9. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The ones that are just upset and crying are normal. But if my kid starts pointing their finger and me and threatening me like that one girl...

"Ooooh, you better believe that's a paddling."

1 person likes this.
  10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

My girls certainly don't behave like those kids. They will not do anything because they're well behaved. Instead, they will probably kill me in my sleep. :eek:

11. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

my favorite ones are the ones when the kids act like super respectful... i remember last year for Christmas some lady gave her son a cutting board and he acted so grateful.

also the first kid was super cute hahah

12. So Good

So Good Member

You can also tell the kid that told his mom to shut up...that kid doesn't get punished at all.

13. Panda23

Panda23 Member

OK guys, listen up. Here's the deal. I love candy. Sweet sugary candy from the second it touches my tongue to the moment it's metabolized by my stomach acids, so naturally I liked Willy Wonka.

14. likestohypeguy

Most if not all were.

15. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

haha ... yeah that one is not real, and if it was then that is definitely a deeper concern and definitely not unexpected from that parent because they taught taught that behavior to the kid. The kid yelling at his mom to shut up has had that behavior modeled in the home as well I assume.

Most of the rest of the kids probably have a pretty normal tantrum reaction to a situation like that. Like I said, adults react pretty similarly, they just don't express it in a crying tantrum like these kids do.

My kids are lucky if they get to eat one piece of candy a day, and we'll give away most of their candy anyway, but they'd be pretty upset if I took it all away.

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Maybe ration your anger and anxiety for the pre-teen coke orgies and homemade pipe bombs.

17. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

The girl at 1:56 is so adorable. "We'll get some more next time", but you can tell she was choking up and stopping herself from getting upset/crying. I also liked :46 and :57.

18. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I wonder if eating the candy is more a memento of the trick-or-treating itself, and the kids who reacted favorably aren't so much nicer than just prematurely compartmentalizing the two experiences.

19. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

No way my kids react like that with me. Probably with their mother, but not me. Fake or not. They wanna act like they are pretending, then I'll "pretend" to discipline them.

20. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

LOL.. The last girl in OP's post reminds me of these kids:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Q2daFOY9e4Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>