1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Mr. Jalen-Green-Is-Literally-The-Worst-Player-In-The-Nba-According-To-FiveThirtyEight

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  2. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, and I think almost all of us who favored Mobley with this pick...root for Jalen. We're Rockets fans forever. C'mon. That being said, there's a decent sized contingent, among Jalen's most ardent supporters who actually campaign daily for the demise of KPjr...let their love for Jalen blind them to what HE's becoming. And, therefore what is best for our team. We've got the potential to have a great backcourt...along with Josh too. This is an amazing start without a frontline.

xiki and blue_eyed_devil like this.
  3. Bo6

Bo6 Member

[​IMG]

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I guess that is really easy to say now huh? Too bad the actual.content on this website during the first two months of the season definitely was not indictive of your statement here. Not even close.

5. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

quote me

xiki likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

At this point I'm thinking it's an attempt at gaslighting. The absurd takes and vitriol spewed towards Green his first two months in the league from the MOFs we're not only atrocious but also massive in scale.

7. fchowd0311

no. And you are speaking of Mobley fans in here in general. There was an amazing wealth of toxic Mobley fans who were absolutely eviscerating Green from calling him feminine to low IQ who only cares about fashion

8. xaos

xaos Member

Not sure who that is

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  9. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

HardenVolumeOne

10. fchowd0311

Damn he finally got banned?

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

he’s setting up his 4th account as we speak

12. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

i3artow i3aller and fchowd0311 like this.
  13. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Crazy that the game KPJ did , what he does best , brings out the toxicity of both sides IMO... If the damn coaching staff would just tell us " this how we gonna approach the backcourt from here on out" , I think we'd all be happy with what's to come... But they insist on implying he be the " point guard " , which to most of us means gathering assists and getting others involved most of the time...

fchowd0311 likes this.
  14. xaos

xaos Member

Interesting. Non-event to me cause I never noticed that poster haha

Os Trigonum likes this.
  15. marky :)

marky :) Member

He also said some racist stuff so probably more that than anything else.

cmoak1982 and fchowd0311 like this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

Mobley fanbois can keep trying to rewrite history, but it won’t work

not only did they hate on Jalen Green with a passion trashing him at every opportunity even in threads or topics that had nothing to do with him, they did it for a player in Mobley who’s not even on the team

funny how OP had no energy to combat that…

people were literally rooting for his demise, and now that’s tryna get flipped into “we’re Rockets fans who were always rooting for Jalen”

[​IMG]

Tfor3, i3artow i3aller and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. fchowd0311

Lol that makes perfect sense now after now reading his information for his profile:

"32 year pro-gun owner. Former Liberal turned conservative. Liberals want to replace people like me with illegals and make it unsafe for my future kids to grow up in normal america. Also im SYSBM for life( Save YourSelf Black Man is not just a hashtag its movement and way of life. You got enemies everywhere as a black man, no allies not even among the opposite sex in your race who are openly waging war againist with the help of liberals"

Dude is unhinged. I hope he seeks help though. It's another human on the other end.

18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

This group may not actually exist, but if it did it's orders of magnitude smaller than the group of obnoxious middle age internet mock draft war daddy Mobe-Lord posts

I mean i haven't even seen a bobby post in awhile but i know the above to be true regardless!

19. fchowd0311

Pretty much this. KPJ is star level talent no doubt but the front office and the coaching staff need to stop labeling him as a pg.

I can accept a Lillard/McCollum type backcourt that doesn't have a traditional pg but at least the front office needs to own up to it.

javal_lon and Plowman like this.
  20. fchowd0311

He was very excited about posting on here during Green's struggling months on a dialy basis even interjecting Green in convos that had nothing to do with him just to insult him. What made him less enthusiastic to post on this message board as of late? Weird.