1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jews Fear for their lives in Europe. Moving to Israel in record numbers.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jan 23, 2016.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I was specifically referring to the natives - they are the ones doing that. I am very familiar with this topic, as I have been to Qatar many times. Almost every Qatari family has a handicapped child because of the centuries of incest. But they hide them. Sheika Hessa was instrumental in establishing a mother/child center for these children with genetic diseases.

http://www.bmj.com/content/333/7573/831

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

Almost if not every Arab Gulf Country have these mandatory tests in place as the minimum requirement for the medical part of a "Pre-Marital Screening " to prevent relatives marriage or to minimize it as possible which includes :

Complete blood count (CBC)
    Blood group (ABO & Rh typing)
    Abnormal Haemoglobin studies (Hb Variants)
    G6PD- quantitative
    Sexually transmitted diseases,
    HIV ½ antibody screening (3rd Genration)
    Hepatitis BsAg screening
    Hepatitis C Total Antibodies to Hep C Virus
    VDRL (Syphilis) (RPR)
    Gonorrhea (Neisseria Gonorrhea) detection by PCR
    Complete blood count (CBC)
    Blood group (ABO & Rh typing)
    Abnormal Haemoglobin studies (Hb Variants)
    G6PD- quantitative

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1051637/

Consanguinity among the Saudi Arabian population.

That might explain a lot of things...including Exiled's English, his ignorance and the lack of logic in his posts.

4. Exiled

Exiled Member

Based on your own stupid analogy , an explanation why you are so obsessed to be a goy, that could be having something for your own daughter since sexual activity between a man and his own daughter is not explicitly forbidden in Judaism .

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

And just for clearing things up...

Pre-martial screening priority is to prevent the event in which a born child suffer from inherited disease or wrong matching but does not ban all relative marriage .

I was about to say I don't like it etc ; and but...

When ..

Sperm Bank is ...fine

Utirous rental.... is a great option

a Guy chopping his pennies ,injecting hormone ,give the confusing looks= New women

Two x [gays, homosexual ,lesbian called ] = progressive normal couples

Children out of wedlock = modern phenomenal

Gays Marriage= freedom ,equality and civil liberty ,only r****ds disapprove it

cousins marriage = Shamefully disgusting !! Don't endorse it, But why should it be treated differently

6. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

An interesting question to ask would be how many consanguinous marriages come from households that actively participate in polygamy.

I imagine it makes it a bit more difficult to find an Arab spouse.

Also, Exiled, only two of those tests are for an actual genetic disorder (G6PD and hemoglobinopathies). The US has a more comprehensive workup for newborns. No reason why the gulf states cant adopt it as well.

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yea because G6Pd is so common give me a ****ing break. There is a bible of diseases you are missing out on. Then again its not like Saudi is a literate country, that's why you guys have to import the brains from elsewhere.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

If these tests are used to prevent marriage between relatives, you have prevented none.

10. shastarocket

G6PD is amongst the most common enzyme deficiencies. Literally hundreds of millions of people have it, mostly of African or Mediterranean descent.

11. shastarocket

Having knowledge of any Hemoglobinopathies could definitely deter some marriages.

12. Exiled

Exiled Member

situations in which a father name is :unidentified , unknown, DNP,coach decision lol is more likely to accrue in other parts of the world.

The most commons inherited disease "in that region " :

sickle cell (SCA) , thalassemia

Where the Hepatitis B,C and HIV as transmitted diseases comes as precautionary.

A certain minority accounted as 10% of the population represent over 80% of reported cases

Some ethnic groups have their own share of certain inhibited disease, so special further test might be recommended .

Is there any further test do you recommends ,( I re-checked "UptoDate"just now)! ,Share your knowledge will ya

I'm also unaware of any mandatory premarital /parental screening in the USA, nor would be effective as marriage is the NOT the only channel to give birth

In summery: GCC deal with these type of marriage ,the same way you would expect in most States ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state

It's not recommended but governments work as an advisory : you have certain risks at certain percentage, if you dare to take the chances, go ahead..

BTW ,why we are discussing these issues on this thread ?lol

And you should be more concerned with matters that important to you , more often than not, a guy work in places like popular restaurants,fast food chains ,Dining etc ; comes with HB,and HC virus, where It's not mandatory to test/rested regularly

13. Exiled

Exiled Member

It's common among Egyptians , BTW I could teach a few things if you weren't just a raped chimpanzee

14. shastarocket

I agree, we should start another thread to discuss this topic objectively.

------------

As far as I know, the US does not currently have any mandatory premarital screening laws (instead preferring maternal screening during the 1st and 2nd trimesters). However, back in the late 80's, Illinois passed a screening requirement for HIV during the AIDS epidemic.

What is worth noting is that there was a drop in Illinois marriage licenses and a subsequent uptick of border state marriage licenses as people simply skirted the requirements. The requirement was repealed within a year.

This is important because it can give us a hint about the behaviors in the Arab countries that have mandatory premarital testing. We know that the testing has been unsuccessful in preventing these marriages, but has been successful in lowering the prevalence of affected births.

In other words, things are headed in the right direction, but definitely could use improvement. Societal norms must change before any of that can happen. Bottom line, this isn't just an "Islam" issue.

#74 shastarocket, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  15. Exiled

Exiled Member

you nailed it pretty much.

There is a limit to what governments can do.

Some reports tell part of the stories , I means some certain minorities reproduction is their ultimate goal to move demographical needle ,where inherited disease often looked as if it is not important,low risk, government conspiracy or against God's Well, even among educated. A few of those reasons are shared among other population but at least medical follow up during pregnancy can help.

On the other hand , any giving day in Mecca's hospitals alone , 5-7 new born babies aborted mainly by unknown African illegal immigrants .in many cases you see the worst type of inherited,transmitted ,or neutrinos caused illness to those infants.there is no chance of preventing or lowering these percentages effectively .

Then you go into the next horrifying thing, a severely disable child is highly wanted among organized street pity money making.A child can generate an average of 500$ daily. Even a healthy child among some of these migrants ,may chop infants hands,arms deliberately to achieve such goal.

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

All these premartial screenings yet no screening for a minimum age for consent to marriage.

THAT is an "Islam" issue. To deny it is naive and wishful thinking.

17. Exiled

Exiled Member

You reminds me of a friend of mine since 3rd grade, he turned to be so critical of Islam as one point , the main reason behind it, he revealed that he was actually a gay...".

I understood his view completely after that ,not necessarily agreeing with his sexual interests but would't be a concern either .

Now if you reveal the same reason as the main motive behind your criticism, I would understand it, I would be actually more considerate but when you claims it's just for higher morals standards of yours , I would be just sceptic of your true intentions ,so far your higher morals standard are well hidden.

18. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Being gay is not a requirement to be critical of religion. I doubt fchowd0311 is gay, but if he was, it would not make his arguments any less worthy of respect.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

So I would have to be a homosexual to be adamantly against child marriages and any institution/ideology/cultural norms that propagates it?

#79 fchowd0311, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  20. Exiled

Exiled Member

Actually If he was , he would be more worthy