1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jermaine Taylor Highlights

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaneB, Mar 28, 2010.

1. DaneB

DaneB Member

Did anyone record Jermaine Taylor's career high? I am wondering how much potential he really has.

2. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I'll tell you about it...

he played Kobe and it was fun to watch him try and take him on. It was a shock to see someone get their first start against the leagues best.

It must have been surreal... JT was focused, in the game and played decent defense. The effort was good and he's got a decent learning curve. After one year I think he's ready to come off the bench and contribute.

4. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

No, but i made a mix of his NBA highlights you might want to check out... in the signature

1 person likes this.
  5. DaneB

DaneB Member

Thanks man. Thats awesome! He looks to be yet another solid pick by Morey! I'm looking forward to seeing how Taylor and Hill will be worked into the lineup next year with Yao coming back.

6. Garner

Garner Member

I found the drive on Dwight Howard the most impressive highlight of the video (A little past the 2:00 mark).

Watch how high he takes it off the glass to avoid being blocked.

7. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Yup I agree that was really nice

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Not many highlights against the Spurs but lots of getting pwnedlites.

DD

9. MONON

MONON Member

I just saw the last few minutes of the Rockets/Spurs game. In that small amount of time, all I saw JT do was drive the lane against 3 or 4 defenders. He had a hard time getting his shot off & fumbled the ball much of the time. One time he started his drive & Bud's man dove into the paint, leaving Bud wide, wide open for a trey. JT never saw Bud. I congratulate JT on his 1st triple/double, but his decision making sucked, at least when I saw him.

But he's young & still learning. It'll come around.

10. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

I hope you are correct because, if tonight was an example, Taylor is not much of a team player. Bud needed a flare gun to get his attention.

11. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

It wasnt a triple/double, it was a double/double.

12. meh

meh Contributing Member

You don't need tonight as an example. Taylor had never been a team player. He was the only legit scorer at Central Florida and pretty much never did anything besides shooting. His court awareness was known to be woefully lacking.

He is at this point basically a Wafer clone with slightly less game and a lot better attitude. But it was clear from draft day that he's a project. Hopefully, the guy practices hard during the offseason to improve. Because otherwise, this is pretty much it.