1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin's shooting coach on what Lin needs to work on

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by raskol, Apr 17, 2013.

1. kmart9419

kmart9419 Contributing Member

Please stick with basketball. Leave race stuff for other forums.

2. Fighton

Fighton Member

ok i thought it was amusing for a while there and chuckled a bit with the lin's eyes posts but now you guys are actually scaring me. a whole page on his eyes and debating whether he has double eyelids or not... in a bball forum. REALLY??!!!??

if this is not the definition of the the most scrutinized player in nba history, i don't know what is. i mean, i highly, highly doubt people care about lebron's eyelids, or his hair, or his lack of hair, of his samsung commercial.. jeremy lin has got to be the only player that is under such intense microscope (and i mean literally using a microscope to look at his eyes).

3. Tommyboys

Tommyboys Member

lol thats very racist

4. wowimmagical

wowimmagical Member

actually i think lin's eyes gives him a great advantage. for some reason his eyes are slanted and kind of closed/stretched horizontally which allows him to spot his teammates out the corner of his eye, which is why he is great at no look passes

5. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

Lol it's not that serious. 1 page of people posting about Lin's eyes is nothing compared to the type of attention that people have given to Lebron's hairline.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-T7rnF7_0XM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]