1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin's critical turnover in Game 4

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TesseracT, Apr 27, 2014.

1. persian hoopa

persian hoopa Contributing Member

Thank you for speaking the truth. Longtime posters like Baqui, REEKO, R0ckets03 are killing it. Leave LOF.

2. pakattak

pakattak Member

Probably not at the same intensity, though, because Lin has made the same sort of dumb mistake game after game while Bev has done a generally good job of taking care of the ball. And this is the first time people can directly correlate a bonehead Lin play to a bad loss.

Lin did done bad. But the vitriol coming out of the forums at him is absolutely disgusting.

3. Phillycheese

Phillycheese Member

Yes, he's Asian - smarter than you, richer than you, more educated, more talented and loved by many people. One mistake is never going to define him. You on the other hand a member of this website for 15 years ... who's the loser?

4. persian hoopa

I have been around since 2002. Nice try. I have been around way before Lin and will be around after this disgrace of a basketball player is no longer a Rocket.

5. pakattak

pakattak Member

Let's not fight fire with fire, here. The answer to racist connotations is never more racism.

6. persian hoopa

The walls are closing in for LOF. Can't breathe can you.

7. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Reported. I'm still angry as hell but this kind of **** should not be tolerated. Anyone asking for Lin to die, anyone using all of these racial slurs, all should be banned. What a disgrace to the board.

2 people like this.
  8. pakattak

pakattak Member

Good job, you want a gold star?

Just stop with the "BARLGH ASIAN RASIST" bull****. It's very immature of you.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The loser is the fake rockets fan.

99ers are pure rockets fans who only care about their team

10. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

I suspect its just a ton of ignorant fans on CF. Lin was awful game 4, but to pin it on him for the entire loss is stupidly ignorant. If Lin didnt even play, the rest of the team not named Dwight and Troy Daniels were making plenty of mistakes down the stretch. Parsons played well for like 2 quarters then disappeared. Some of the stupid mistakes Lin has been making all year should have been corrected by COACHING. The COACHING STAFF with all the hours of analyiss and video replays that they do, you couldn't drill it in his damn head no to do these boneheaded mistakes. Whether we get rid of Lin or not, I say we re-haul our entire coaching staff minus the analytics crew. They just do numbers, thats it. The executive decisions is on the staff this year, especially McHale. They don't correct any players, dont even mention Jeremy Lin. Look at the other players making mistakes this entire series. Lin just happens to be the most frustrating and the scapegoat. I garauntee you next year if Lin is gone and we get someone else your still going to see glaring weaknesses from Mchale & Co....if he's not fired by then.

11. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

This thread is worse than Donald Sterling.

12. pakattak

pakattak Member

Today I learned that being a fan of a basketball team since the 90s means you can say whatever you want about asians.

13. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Every time Lin dribbles or shoots, I just keep telling myself "Just one more year before we dump him." I always defended Lin when people call him a scrub, saying he's not that bad and is at least decent. I was wrong. At this point, I'm not even angry anymore. I am just so tired of him and eagerly waiting until Morey dumps him for the expense of at least a first rounder or until his contract expires. Please Rockets, until that day comes, DO NOT LET LIN PLAY ANOTHER FREAKING MINUTE IN ROCKETS RED!

14. Barkley123

Barkley123 Member

Sorry in my opinion a person who has made nearly 40,000 posts on a website forum is the loser, just my opinion though.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

Yes there is one great asian basketball player in nba history.
    His name is yao ming.

He's from China not from the wealthy city of palo alto California

16. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

McHale is a bad coach. Most of us already know this. Lin is a worse player. His fans need to hurry up and get that. Without Lin, Game 3 never goes into OT. Without Lin, Game 4 was ours. It didn't matter who made what mistake before Lin gave away the game. The game was OURS and Lin ****ed it up!

17. pakattak

pakattak Member

Did I say anything about people ****ting on Lin? I'm talking about the insinuation people are making that he's only in the league because he's asian. Which is ridiculous.

Lin played terrible last night. Doesn't mean you can say **** about his ethnicity.

18. Barkley123

Barkley123 Member

I've been a fan of the Rockets since the 90's but never joined this forum till last year, do I get a racism pass?

19. tinman

Supporting Member

This forum was created by a pure rockets fan
    I'm honored to be here

Clutch represents the true rockets fan

20. TheLastPope

TheLastPope Member

So it's OK that our starting PG turns the ball over with 7 sec to tie the game because we lost the game 5min. Ago off a turn over

You guys need to get off your Lin hate

We still had 5 min. And 43 seconds to win the game

Did harden lose game 1 because he missed a jumper, no

Did harden lose game 2 because he shot 29%,no

Did Lin lose game 4 because of a To, no

Did bev lose game 4 because of a To, no

The ****ing team collectively lost game 1, 2 and 4