1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Jeremy Lin's critical turnover in Game 4

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TesseracT, Apr 27, 2014.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

That's why Houston is full of New Yorkers, of course.

2. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

watch it, this guy will stalk your personal life, create fake twitter names to call you racial slurs. and follow you around these forums just so he can feel good about himself and his pitiful life.

3. albuster

albuster Member

It seems like the racism in this board has gone overboard. If you go by the hatred spewed by folks here one would think that Lin was the only player that played for the Rockets in this game and that he single handedly lost the game for the Rockets. The hypocrisy is so disgusting because most of these folks condemned Sterling for his so called racism and yet they are proving to be even worse racists than Sterling himself. Hypocrites!!!

4. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

5. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Why should these games not be close? The regular season matchups were close. Both teams have two all-star players and comparable benches. We had precisely the same regular season records. Probably the most evenly matched series in the entire playoffs. That's why every possession and every play is crucial.

What I will say in Jeremy's (slight) defense is that he isn't the only one who makes stupid decisions. But he does have the misfortune of making his absolute DUMBEST decisions in the biggest / most inopportune moments. Like clockwork.

1 person likes this.
  6. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

it's still surreal to me, that lin turnover. i actually yelled YES!!!, after the miss and rebound, knew it was over and we were coming home 2-2 home court reclaimed. but lin showed me, not so fast...

literally snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!!!

7. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I've never sent a tweet in my life - if I wanted to spew racial slurs at you, I'd do it right here, but I don't pull that crap. Your instagram isn't hard to find though, since it's the same as your name here.

8. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Well.....

9. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Lin, everytime. Game ruiner

Harvard grad.... But dumb as dog $hit

10. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

So you did search for him on Instagram doe. :confused:

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

And though I may disagree with your posts and dislike you, I would never lower myself to that level. I already feel bad enough for you as it is bro.

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

IB4 Torocan posts some stats about how Lin played a good game.

2 people like this.
  13. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Agreed. He's made 3 big dumb mistakes this series. He's also the unluckiest player ever. The last two times he made a mistake they answered with a dagger 3. The mistake tonight was just inexcusable though. Just hold onto it or hand it off to Harden or Parsons. Or call time out. Just dumb.

14. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

What a dumbass thread and post.

15. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

One word says it all really.

16. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

nah, it was google and his instagram page came up. act like you've never googled anyone on here lol. and i dont use instagram, either.

17. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

I like torocon, but if he does I'm done with him. Lin has really disappointed me tonight. And I'm a fan of his. If he doesn''t show the **** up and play great the next 3 games and help us to win this series, you can put a lot of the blame on him for his performances in games 2 and 4

18. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

Maybe you should have payed closer attention to the game. They fouled the **** out of Lin under the basket.

19. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Parsons was wide open in front of him man. I dont even know what the fool was thinking. Bull**** all around.

20. rocketsmetalspd

He has not played up to par. Still has another game to redeem himself but it is getting old trying to look for a bright side to his game. He needs to stop saying should've would've and my bad. Needs to take charge and finds a way to contribute on Wednesday.

IF he can not and the team does not make the next round. I hope he gets traded to Lakers. I believe that is the only team that will take him.