1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin's critical turnover in Game 4

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TesseracT, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Okay I can see that I honestly thought it was a a typo or auto correct

2. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

Burning Lin jersey? Who the F**k has a Lin jersey? We need to kick those mofos out of Houston too along with Lin.

1 person likes this.
  3. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Dude just look at your instagram, you clown. Take a hard look in the mirror at yourself lmfaooooooooo

4. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

F*** Harden first of all. Then Lin and Beverley. Our woes are mainly Harden. Why the f*** was he trying to flop on important game deciding plays in the playoffs? Lin running around like a headless chicken as well as Beverley.

But at least Lin was balling in Game 1. Harden has yet to really show up imo. He's volume shooting and trying to go Kobe half the time.

But I'm pissed most of all at McHale for not making a big enough adjustment in this series to get it tied up.

Ball needs to go through Howard almost every play. It's that simple.

5. khyberjones

khyberjones Member

Lin's mistake in that situation was crucial. That can't be denied, and I think he would be the first to own up to it. The Rockets probably would've won in regulation had that TO not been made.

Lots of teams lose close games on mistakes. OKC lost 2 OT games because of turnovers and bad decision making. That didn't stop them from pulling it together to win their 3rd OT game with some help from Reggie Jackson who had been a non-factor in the prior 3 games.

Lin has played well in 3 of the 4 games (and also for portions of this game). Had he secured that ball and either called time out or found an outlet, I think most would've said that his 5 rebounds and 4 assists and defense contributed to the win despite an off-shooting night. But that's the nature of the playoffs. Mistakes are magnified and the stage can be unforgiving. The playoffs is also a place for redemption.

That's why teams don't chalk up a loss to 1 play. The Rockets are still in this series. It will be up to McHale to keep his team relaxed and confident and to focus on the things they didn't do well in the second half.

6. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

I'm honored that you take the time to look into my personal life. I must either really get to you, or you're a fan. Especially since you still hide behind your name.

not going to distract from this thread like you're trying to do. Hop off lins nut sack.

7. passdarock

passdarock Member

Lin is a ****ing scrub that was given a placed on this team to sell jerseys. He canmot play basketball. A blind person can see this. Get him out of Houston.

8. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Through Howard ? The offense the Rockets run is not set ups for Howard though why start now ?

9. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Still waiting my turn in line behind your mother ;)

1 person likes this.
  10. Clarinetmonster

Hey, at least everyone is agreeing with each other in this thread. Good stuff. Cathartic. Proceed.

11. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

When players make the same mistakes over and over again and are still put in those positions to make those mistakes over and over again....that's on the coach.

This team really hasn't gotten a whole lot better over the course of the year. They still make a lot of the same mistakes they've made since game 1.

Mchale can't get Lin to not make dumb simple mistakes? If not, why does he keep putting him in when those mistakes cost us the most?

12. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

Lin is good for a team going nowhere but not on a contending team.

1 person likes this.
  13. passdarock

passdarock Member

The fact that your willing to wait says more about you and ****ing scrubs.

14. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

LIN is good to play with a bunch of scrubs where he can be the primary ball handler.

15. KDavis

KDavis Contributing Member

If we all donate $300 (*50,000 CF Members) to the tip jar known as Les Alexander maybe then we can cut Lin and cover his salary for next year. I sure as hell would send a $300 check to Mr. Alexander if he would cut his sorry marketing gimmick ass tomorrow.

Who is with me?

16. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

hey i'm gonna sleep well tonight, are you? :grin:

17. FEAR THE BEARD

CUT HIM! I WANT RONDO

18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

No thanks.

Alexander wanted marketing $$ and took a gamble by giving Lin that bloated contract.

Let Morey and Alexander go to bed with it.

1 person likes this.
  19. King1

King1 Contributing Member

He has the basketball IQ of a fire hydrant. I'm done with Lin. Guy sucks

20. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Man, **** Jeremy Lin.

Just repeating the thread title lol