1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin to be bought out by Hawks, sign with Toronto

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by batkins, Feb 11, 2019.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

James Harden is from Compton and went to high school at Artesia, and I’d imagine has faced far, far more discrimination and struggle then Jeremy Lin can even dream of. Still, you don't hear a peep from Harden because he is a dignified, grown ass man with some self esteem, while Jeremy whines constantly about how he is abused in a racial sense. (Give me a break...)

It’s bizarre to not like someone because they like looking at t*tties. That’s some crap Jeremy Lin would say, and then he would cry about how Kobe doesn’t like him. (Because he is a weeny. Always has been, always will be. Onto the next team...)

“I was on the couch... blah, blah”... Save the sob story dude. No one cares, truly.

Pringles, Zboy, tinman and 1 other person like this.
  2. SunsRocketsfan

Simple..
    It's cause lowry hasn't gotten frustrated with Lin yet and hes his buddy so you like anyone who is nice to Lin.

tinman likes this.
  3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So he doesn't like Harden cause he goes to strip clubs. And, any Houstonian knows, Houston has a bunch of them. And these people who work there, are Houstonians as well. Harden goes to Houston strip clubs, which basically every athlete in Houston history has done.

And he's not classy like Lin. Cause... Lin fans know what Lin does in personal time..., Again idol worship with no facts except the ones portrayed in the media.

He also doesn't like Morey or 'Money' cause he's a shifty guy

Both the most important figures on the Rockets team. And we know why he doesn't like Morey cause he dumped Lin to the Lakers, which at that time LOFs were SO HAPPY it happened.

@King1 @Zboy @CometsWin

King1 and RudyTBag like this.
  4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

lol strip club etc is just a front. A sad attempt to justify bitterness and hate.

Airemy fans that live vicariously off of him dont like Harden because they once used to compare the scrub to Harden and how the role of running offense should be distributed/shared. Yeah...that didn't turn out well for his worshipers lol...

They started to hate the Rockets when their scrub hero got demoted by Pat and lost his starting spot.

They started to hate Morey when he dumped their hero's ass onto the Lakers.

They started to hate Clutch because he exposed them as rabid morons that worshiped Airemy and couldn't stand any criticism of him. Went as far as to label Clutch as racist. Why? Because Clutch was not worshiping Airemy and not removing posts critical of their hero.

Airemy fans were under some delusion that Airemy was one of the players Rockets should have built around and Airemy should have had a bigger role in running the team offense. LOL!

Fast forward to now, and looks like the Rockets were right, something any knowledgeable NBA fan could have predicted.

Airemy has been a bum that is being tossed around by teams and has never found a home.

Why?

Because he is a mental midget that is more concerned about his brand than actually working on his game.

I watched him play against the Rockets recently and this guy was STILL running aimlessly into the lane and jumping in the air to make passes, which led to turnovers. WTF?!?! How many years has he been in the league and he is still making the same rookie mistakes?!?!

Like I have always said, he is a low IQ, mental midget of a player with terrible handles and atrocious decision making.

And if Airemy the scrub is still your role model that you vicariously live off of, and rabidly defend on the internet because you see any criticism of him as a criticism of yourself, then I have to question the quality of your life and the insecurities you live with.

#364 Zboy, Mar 22, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    Pringles, Rox11, King1 and 2 others like this.
  5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Harden is a Harder worker than Jeremy Lin.

Book it.

apollo33, tinman and RudyTBag like this.
  6. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Judgemental about strip clubs and people that peacefully attend them, but all glory to god and I am oppressed like Jesus was. Classic religious hypocrisy and virtue signaling while throwing out humble speak in the name of God. Disgusting and truly what is most annoying about Lin and his fans for me. It’s the kind of thinking that makes for a choke artist.

That and they don’t love H-Town, so stick it!

Pringles and King1 like this.
  7. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

10000000x

Kobe does not like players that do not work as hard as he does, period. He is a real one similar to Jimmy Butler.

Kobe LOVES Harden, and can’t stand Lin, Smush, Nick Young, Jordan Hill, Dwight, etc.

You get the picture. Lin has regressed because he doesn’t work hard enough at his craft. Wasted a ton of natural physical talent with dumbass jump pass turnovers.

Pringles, King1 and tinman like this.
  8. tinman

Supporting Member

Why would a Jeremy Lin fan join a Rockets site, a Hornets site, and multiple Lakers sites, and probably the Toronto site if they were not fans of any of them?

Sounds like trolling because of insecurity of your favorite player not being good or great at basketball and because you have tied your own insecurities to this person.
    you assume you are defending his honor but exposing your true intentions.

King1 likes this.
  9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Quit being a bigot. Lin doin God's Work praying for good fortune.

Harden going to bubble butt strip clubs praying for God's Twerk.

yoeddy likes this.
  10. Rox11

Rox11 Member

@Zboy drop the mic /thread

tinman likes this.
  11. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Why is it so important to you that you want to convince me that I should like James Harden?

12. yoeddy

Perhaps...but I will still like Lowry. I've been very impressed with his leadership on the court.

13. yoeddy

Hey...as I have posted before, I have been to a Houston strip club (the old Rick's Caberet). Had a great time, and I have no issues with someone if they go to one here and there. What made it different for me with Harden is that from what I saw in online forums and social media is that Harden appeared to go beyond the normal occasional visit to the strip clubs...more like he was a regular, and was dating strippers. If that's what he wants to do, more power to him...I simply found it something that I didn't like. Why is that such an issue here? You guys seem to not like the fact that Jeremy likes to quote bible versus, and I don't spend all this effort trying to convince you that you should be ok with it, do I? We all like and don't like what we want...no biggie.

14. yoeddy

Harden is an MVP-calibre player, and you don't get there without talent and hard work. I'm sure he works very hard.

15. yoeddy

Lin has regressed because he ruptured his patella tendon and was out of basketball for the better part of 2 years, and a year's worth of rehab to get him even back to where he is now was incredible. He overcame a lack of physical talent with mental toughness, BBIQ and unselfish play, willing to play whatever role his coaches asked him to.

16. yoeddy

This guy gets it.

:-D

17. yoeddy

Zboy still can't spell "Jeremy"...

18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

He hasn't regressed.

He has always been a scrub.

Was a scrub back then and is a scrub now, bouncing around the league with team after team dumping him.

He is a dumb player and Basketball IQ is not something you can learn. Same goes for his atrocious ball handling and decision making on the court. He has one gear he is stuck in, and if that gear isnt working for him on that day, he looks like a clown.

macho GRANDE and tinman like this.
  19. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

delete

#379 Zboy, Mar 22, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

I wish we could delete fake fans