1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin - Reloaded

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ttdestroyer, Jul 30, 2013.

1. ttdestroyer

ttdestroyer Member

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Iai8VT6h5o8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Iai8VT6h5o8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Guess he has been training! 300 views and climbing!

2. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

3. Jetfuel

Jetfuel Member

I'm a big lin fan, and it's nice to see he's working hard, but it's kinda sad that he feels the need to make this kind of video.

He should just keep working and let his actions on the court do the talking for him next season.

I found the video a little bombastic and OTT, but maybe that's just my european sensibility.

4. SuperManRocketz

i dont see nothing wrong with this video..JLin is just letting his fan know he's working hard..this is not the first time he made this type of video..its not like JLIN saying he is the greatest and going to make a come back ..He just showing everyone that he is working hard and doing what he can to improve....

5. MonKing

MonKing Member

It is a little over the top if you aren't a big fan but I enjoyed it. He hangs out with a lot of people who make short films; more likely someone else had fun making this and he is just giving them access.

6. Coach E

Coach E Member

Well after watching this, i get a good feeling about this season :)

7. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Rookie

I doubt Lin feels any need to do it. Videos are just to give fans a glimpse of what he's up to.

8. Type Raba

Type Raba Member

he accepts that he is a perennial underdog and uses it as motivation for himself and others.

9. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Linstant Replay!!!

10. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

ten LIN threads a day.

11. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

That was it?! Boo!

12. seahawk

seahawk Member

A Lin thread a day, keeps doctor away.

13. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

Lin fans of the world, unite!!!

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1SUzcDUERLo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

should have used this music and gone to Siberia.

15. coffeelover665

Hey all he did was made a video telling us he was practicing, not like he's claiming he's the best player in the world :)

16. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

17. kumakun

kumakun Member

No more Linsanity and a spot on the roster he's fighting for, he's out to prove he's going to be the best he can be, nothing less! I loved this video, was waiting to hear how he's been and its great to finally see his training. I See he's been training a lot on his 3, so that's a great sign of a great next season.

18. Eddy F.

Eddy F. Member

I love Lin's motivation. Let's hope he really brings it this year and proves hes the rightful PG to go along with Harden, Dwight and Parsons.

19. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

That's true man. Lin needs to up when it matters.

20. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

Sad?? Really???

He makes "this kind of video" every summer. You're thinking too much. "feels the need"?? SMH...:rolleyes: