1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin Jersey BS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by colts_1994, Jul 2, 2014.

Tags:
  1. J Hard

J Hard Member

Yes indeed. Paying for them pros lol

2. Mr. Space City

pretty sure he can use all those hundred dollar bills he fleeced from the rockets as tissue paper for his tears. :p

3. Caesar

Caesar Member

Why are Lin fans so insanely sensitive. You would think you insulted their God or something. Oh wait...

4. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

It's a shame how lowly and petty this board has become. Whether it is due to the annoying LOFs or not, but two wrongs don't make a right. Towards the end of the season when most of the LOFs were shut up and only the trolls were left over, LOHs were still out in full force. It got to a point where for every LOF there were 10 LOH. The reveling and pure satisfaction some people got after Lin made a bad play DESPITE IT BEING AT THE COST OF THE TEAM was pretty telling how divisive this board became. CUTTING OFF YOUR NOSE TO SPITE YOUR OWN FACE. Think about it. People wanted to see Lin fail so badly even if it hurt the team. The same team they supposedly LOVED so much and DEFENDED from the illegal alien LOFs. Talk about irony. LOHs under the guise of TRUE Rockets fans...guess what...you were no better than the LOFs who weren't TRUE Rockets fans. A TRUE Rockets fan would support a player who's done no harm to anybody in the city of Houston even though he was mediocre on the court.

This is the internet where poor and distasteful behavior is embellished and maybe shouldn't be taken seriously. But, if this is really how some of the posters behave and THINK in real life then I don't know what to say. Maybe that's why they call it the 1%/99%. The 99%/vast majority of the population is just really really unintelligent and lack logical reasoning. I get it if Lin threw the city of Houston under the bus, if he broke the law or carried himself as a poor role model. But, he didn't do any of that. He did the absolute opposite. That's what's so puzzling to me. MadMax posted how Lin cleaned bathrooms at homeless shelters, none of which were publicized because he didn't want it to make the news. He's done more to help Houston in two years than probably >90% of the Houstonites on this board. So, who really reps Houston? Ask yourselves that.

1 person likes this.
  5. J Hard

J Hard Member

Morey wept because he knew it was too late, but it shall be salvaged.

6. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

Lin needs to stfu and enjoy the 15 million he will be making next season

7. topfive

topfive CF OG

1. Lin's number LAST season was 7.
    2. His number NEXT season will be up to his new team.
    3. As of today, though, he has no number, so there was no disrespect.

Why is that so hard for people to understand?
    <BR>

8. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

This term you use, LOH, it doesn't make sense. No one is here only to hate Lin. It's fallacious to even think that was possible.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>We really gonna do this thing where a photoshop involving Jeremy Lin's jersey #, and Lin's measured reaction, is a giant story?</p>&mdash; Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/statuses/484455679072411648">July 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. Fundamental

Fundamental Rookie

meh, expected nothing less from a classless front office, melo should have been photoshopped wearing #0, as in the number of titles he'll win in his career, especially if he comes to houston...

11. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Clutchfans in a nutshell.

Except, you know, more of the latter.

12. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Agree completely. It was the same way in the Texans forum with the anti-Schaub circle jerk. And then people act as if you aren't a real fan for actually supporting Lin. No I'm not a LOF just because I don't hate the guys guts and root for him to fail.

13. Ericonomist

Ericonomist Member

Are you really nuts? No.7 is assigned to him. As of now, he is still under contract. Why is it hard got you to understand?

14. coffeelover665

This is like the book I am Legend. Main character thought those vampires were evil when in fact he was the boogeyman that comes in while they slumber and kill them.

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Lin fans are so likable, I hope they are here after Lin is traded

16. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

I'm using the nomenclature that everyone spouts here...

17. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Yes, but by using it you give the term validity.

18. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

More butthurt.

Your website is that way ===================>

19. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard
    Supporting Member

I still feel bad for Lowry.

20. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

I had no idea that I carried so much power.:grin: