1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin is shooting 47.4% FGs and 47% 3s in last 11 games

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Feb 23, 2013.

1. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

This year's flu vaccine was only 59% effective or something like that. It depends year to year.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I did.

3. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

I too have been thinking about Lin coming off the bench... Reducing his minutes would lengthen his career. Giving him the complete reins over the team with the second unit against the opposing second unit, and he can be dominant ala Ginobilli, Jamal Crawford, and OKC Harden. I suspect he might even have a few 25+ point games in such a role. He can still have his cult following from such a role as well. Hell being a 6th man of the year candidate may actually RAISE the linsanity brand... Am I the only one who can envision this?

4. SunsRocketsfan

Get it right. Its:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

"Flu like symptoms" is code for "hungover."

Try calling into work and say, "I have flu like symptoms."

6. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

Good point.

7. kmart9419

kmart9419 Contributing Member

80% of my staff ended up with "flu like symptoms" this year and its no laughing. This year's flu is bad. H3n2 made people who "never gets the flu" sick. Always get your shot, you will get partial immunity. Better a little sick than ending up dead like we did we the bird flu and swine flu.

8. kmart9419

kmart9419 Contributing Member

Those are contra codes. I remember they worked for a few other games can't remember which.

9. Roboman

Roboman Member

You forgot select and start :mad: