1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin is a joke!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dei, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Is Jeremy Lin a joke?

1. Yes :)

321 vote(s)
    42.3%
  2. No :(

437 vote(s)
    57.7%
  1. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Beverley did not have a good game (although he did quite a few TOs out of Price), but Lin did not outshine him despite that.

If you switched their boxscores, you would not be able to tell who was the better player, and that is exactly the issue with Lin. Even when Beverley played a bad game, Lin still did not look better than him on the court.

2. Honeybager81

Honeybager81 Member

it shows how deep the Rox is :grin:

3. Neped

Neped Member

He's hurt alright, I was at the game and they strapped this big heating pad to his back and he headed to the bike while the game was on. I watched the game and glanced at him going at it on that bike like he was practicing for a marathon. I don't know what the purpose of the bike was, but I guess it loosens the back muscle up.

4. Honeybager81

Honeybager81 Member

Lin, get some acupuncture therapy. He is Chinese, he should know this well, plus Parsons got it, been doing well...

5. Neped

Neped Member

By the way it's cool watching the players up close, I wsh I could post some pictures. Couldn't stand how they mocked Howard at the Amway Center. Some shouted he was overrated and when their center would score. Some said that's how you play in the post Howard. Was glad to see our guys kick their butts.

6. Honeybager81

Honeybager81 Member

definitely

7. Dei

Dei Member

Been said a gajillion times: nobody plays with perfect fitness in this league. Somebody always has some issue. The good players play through it. Besides, the mistakes he's committing are just bad, bad, dumbass ball decisions. No type of injury can induce that unless he got Alzheimer's or some brain injury to turn him into a r****d.

8. Honeybager81

Honeybager81 Member

blah, blah, you are like a broken record
    dude, your hate toward Lin is obsessive and pathological, seeing a psychologist will do you good

9. Dei

Dei Member

I gave an actual argument. Learn to appreciate logic.

10. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

Yikes!

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Why are you so obsessive that you felt you needed to send me an email with stupid crap?

12. Fighton

Fighton Member

haha. seriously, who is that guy..

as mentioned by others, he's not nearly as bad as he's shown over the past few weeks, and it doesn't make a whole of sense for him to all of a sudden lose his confidence for no apparent reason, or forget how to play basketball over a short one week all star weekend break.

the most logical explanation is he's hurt, and to what extent? who knows but it doesn't help the team to disclose it, especially prior to the deadline when he was being shopped around, and not now either if we're planning to trade him in the summer. if he can't help, he needs to sit. the problem is, he won't sit himself (remember, it was the coaches that sat him last year in the playoffs - the decision to sit or play was taken out of his hands). if he thinks he can play and coaches let him, he will play. it's up to the coaches to decide whether a hobbled lin is able to contribute more than a healthy canaan. they've seen enough in practice - if they really believe that canaan can help more than lin, we would've seen more of him by now.

13. archinkent

archinkent Member

I am sure nobody is trying to justify Lin turnovers with his injury, since he has been doing the same turnovers since he was first here as a Rocket.

But you can't deny that his injury has taken away his explosiveness towards the rim, which is his strength. It also affects his shooting and defense.

Let's be reasonable here.

14. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Hey can you guys smell that? I spot a lof, a lof!

15. deedee82

deedee82 Member

My my my! Captain obvious to the rescue. There's something called an ignore button that we've been given.

Clue: It really helps. :rolleyes:

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

To catch a lof. Show a clip of lin making a shot and show a clip of lin missing a shot.

if they cheer for both clips then they are lof.

17. Rox11

Rox11 Member

We are the Knights responsible to clean this place out young buck!

18. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Works twice as good on turnovers

19. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

What's the difference between a LOF repeating the same glamour about Lin and people like you who talks about Lin's bad performance and LOF all day? One is delusional, the other is delusional and a hypocrite. I'll let you guess all day which is which.

20. whistleblower

whistleblower Member

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THIS GUY?