1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin is a BEAST in NBA 2k12

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SkyrimOwnsAll, Aug 6, 2012.

1. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

Lin is a better 2k player than Lowry ever was, maybe it was just me though

But i hated Lowrys jumper, Lin is better and easier to control. Douglass is also a decent backup

And i kinda traded Omer Asik, to the Bobcats for a 2nd rounder.. and i sgned Greg Oden and made his durablilty respectable. D-Mo is a beast, and Patterson is a damn good player as a starter. His mid-range jumper is money

2. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

agreed, i have the PC Version of 2k12 , and not only is the load times much faster on PC than the console version. But if you had a heavy high end laptop, the game rewards you for it

i have a 360 controller as well that is compatible with it

3. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

Lowry has a serious stroke from long range 88 3pt I believe...I killed with him..and he could get up the court faster than Lin

4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

my 2k12 disc cracked so it wont play. But please believe I will be using the Rockets on 2k13 and mowing down fools online on xbox.

5. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

Yea i couldnt master Lowry's jumper. I could never get time it down consistently

6. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Sigmund Fraud would be lucky to get an invite to Fort Wayne Mad Ants Training Camp..

7. redlawn

redlawn Member

:rolleyes:

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

LOL.... Are you still butt hurt about your Dragic?

10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

[​IMG]

i have 2k for the pc and the guy who does these mods is an expert and he has everybody on the team that they got signed to

11. ejarts

ejarts Member

cool story

12. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

where did you get that from

13. oelman44

oelman44 Member

It kind of depends. You have to get good with his shot and it seems like once he gets in a groove he starts banging 3's left and right, especially in transition

14. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

This is an awesome thread people never want to talk 2k with me ! If anyone wants to get down on some games my screen name is Jamisonrocket, I don't play against other people enough. I also a serious amount of fight night ( not to distract from nba 2k talk )