1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin a goner?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Jul 5, 2013.

1. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Short sighted thinking. Lets just say we can pull off a three team trade where we send out Lin, Asik and one of Tjones or Dmo and probably some picks to bring in Kevin Love. We wouldn't need Bev to produce like Lin can. With that kind of talent at other positions you wouldn't need a PG like Lin. Lakers were fine with Fischer and Miami is fine with Chalmers for the same reason.

2. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

Dude you're an embarrassment to Australian basketball lovers... Please think before you type and give us a bad reputation

1 person likes this.
  3. pnr

pnr Member

Ken Berger reported the Rockets are not trying to deal Lin and Asik. I trust him more than this rocket guy.

4. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

I really dont think its a good idea to move Jeremy. Chandler has needs.

5. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Since 99 my ass. You joined this site in 2002 and your first screen name is blazer_ben. You have also called yourself GlenRice before.

Like I have said, you are a shameless human being. Well, maybe calling you a human being is an insult to everyone else of us here. You are a rat.

6. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

7. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

My Bad Rehashed news..

8. jacoby

jacoby Member

It's not about the rehashed news, it's about the CAPS LOCK BRO.

Try again next time. :)

9. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

1st off after the Dwightmare fiasco with all of the bogus reporting, I guess we got rid of a lot of "sources" and all we're left with now is "Dimemag"....

2nd off, this is the same thing that was said about Thomas Robinson, T-Mac, and countless others, Daryl Morey has proven that he can move anyone that needs to be moved, and that if he doesn't think they need to be moved than they don't need to be moved.....

10. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

I was lazy, it was a copy and paste..

11. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Hoopsworld writer Bill Ingram is a real idiot, r there anybody to believe him?

12. Ericonomist

Ericonomist Member

And that article quotes Bill Ingram.

13. rockets0_12_7_1

also dimemag.com got there sources from Bill Ingram , someone who's always trying to stir up drama on twitter , and he's definitely not a "Rocket" guy

14. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Jeremy Lin ‏@JLin7 21h
    @DWRIGHTWAY1 hahaha its not what you think it is. i need that steak sandwich though (@unprotectedtalk)

^^^^^ I find it inrtersting that Jeremy Lin can be on twitter just 21hrs ago to reply to a fan, and not even update is twitter or at least acknowledges Dwight Howard signing.. One of the Biggest in Franchise History! Yes he's a Goner Folks!!

15. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Wow "interesting". Anyways He's Pissed he wasn't in on the pitch or he's getting traded or both!!

16. Swishh

Swishh Member

17. bball_lifer

bball_lifer Member

I know this has probably been debated. But why did the Rockets J Lin give so much money? If he wasn't so overpaid he would be such a debated topic, but who turns down more money?

18. Swishh

Swishh Member

19. Yang_Wenli

Yang_Wenli Member

I'll believe it when Woj reports it.

20. rockets0_12_7_1

he probably already texted or called Dwight personally and probably does not care about posting it on twitter