1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jennifer Love Hewitt: I Wish I'd Spent More Time Naked

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Faos, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Faos

Faos Member

Me too. :(

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20220113,00.html

Jennifer Love Hewitt is looking forward to turning 30 – but if she could turn back the clock, she would have spent more time showing off her figure.

"I wish I had been nude from the time I was 12 until I was 28. I looked great!" the Ghost Whisperer actress, 29, tells Health magazine in its September issue.

"I so wish I had listened to my mom and grandma when I was 18 and would complain about some little tiny bump or feeling bloated," says the star, who is engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall. "I used to scoff and say, 'No, I feel fat today!' Now the joke's on me."

Hewitt found herself defending her figure last year when several Web sites criticized her weight after she was pictured vacationing in a bikini.

These days, she's spreading some body image love to her younger peers. "I want to tell all young girls to walk around in bikinis all summer, because there will be that one day in your twenties when you'll eat a hamburger and actually see the hamburger on the side of your leg," she jokes.

The next milestone for the actress is turning 30 this February – and she can barely wait. "I'm so excited! It's my dream age," she says. "I don't know why but, literally since my 12th birthday I've wanted to turn 30."

2. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Member

She's still beautiful to me...A little heavy in those pics last year, but I'd still hit it...

so, has she lost weight since then?

3. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member

yeah she has a lot...she looks good

4. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Member

The answer is yes.

5. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Member

It's never too late JLH!!!

6. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member

7. droxford

droxford Member

I liked her even when she put on those pounds. Her attitude is sexy.

8. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

I never realized how giant her t*tties were. Did she get implants or have I just not seen her in a while?

9. Rileydog

Rileydog Member

useless wihtout pictures.

10. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Member

I don't know why celebs let internet chatter even bother them. Most of the chatter comes from fatasses like myself.

11. Faos

Faos Member

Memo to Jessica Simpson: Heed the words of JLH. Don't let your 20's go to waste. Set them free!

12. professorjay

professorjay Member

Very cute face + sweater puppies = win.

But yeah, she should've set them free awhile ago.

13. Faos

Faos Member

I wonder if she's throwing that out there to get Playboy to cough up some big bucks.

Then:

[​IMG]

Now:
    [​IMG]

14. tested911

tested911 Member

She's a very wise woman indeed.

30 is the new 20 JLH don't fool yourself and be that free spirited girl you want to be.. We all want you to be. :p

15. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

I'm pretty sure, a few years ago, when she was in her early to mid 20s and still smoking, Playboy made one of the largest celebrity offers ever to her to pose.

Allegedly she almost took it, but at the last moment turned it down. There were many predictions that it would have been the highest selling Playboy in history if she had taken the money (which included a portion of the sales, something Playboy never does).

This was about the time she did a pretty famous Leno interview talking about a family trip to Hawaii and how she didn't really have a lot of friends, so she made some random friends with some teenagers on the beach and basically hung out with them for a week in Hawaii. It apparently showed that despite being a hot, young celebrity, she basically was a very normal, down to earth person who then every fanboy across the nation had dreams of making friends with. :)

16. Rileydog

Rileydog Member

Not that it matters greatly, but are they real? I recall there used to be intense debate about whether her twins are real.

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

Was she ever naked in a movie? I remember she was smokin in Heartbreakers but nothing ever came off.

18. baller4life315

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/moy_pMCEx3Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/moy_pMCEx3Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

19. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I know someone who is related to JLH. I was told that she is INCREDIBLY calculated in crafting her image and in everything she says to the media. She LOVES being photographed in public and knows where every camera is at all times. She was raised like that from a VERY early age and has wanted the spotlight her entire life.

I didn't know any of this until recently, but now, whenever I read something like this, I'm reminded about this and how her entire side of the family is built around making her famous. Pretty funny.

Oh, and her boobs are real.

20. conquistador#11

J- love never did it for me in party of five. I thought her character was too conservative in that show. But then came 'Can't hardly wait', from that day foward, I was always able to see my unborn children in her eyes.

Some of my great J-love memories include her performance in Heartbreakers, and the music video, hero, where she rolls around half naked in hundred dollar bills.