1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jenna can still kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pole, Feb 4, 2002.

Tags:
  1. haven

haven Member

I thought the thread was as funny as hell...

...it wasn't mean-spirited or anything. Haven't you ever talked smack with anybody over sports? She's not even going to read it...

2. Holden

Holden Member

wow, what a soap opera.

hey guess what guys? since the NBA is leaving NBC we wont be able to hear this music they play coming in after commercials:

Doo DooDooDooDoDoDo Do Do...Do Do Do Do Doo Do Do Do Do Do Do Do!!! Do Do do doo dooo doo doo doo doododo dododododododo!!!!!!

im going to miss that.
    :( :eek:

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

DREAMer, you seem to "$"ume that Pole wanted to make a personal §%"ault on Jenna by asking her to kiss his %)!. I think that $"%umption is wrong. I don't even think he wanted to har%§! her in any way. I think the %§le of this thread was just funny, nothing else...

Now please stop acting like an ?$! - peace! [​IMG]

#23 AroundTheWorld, Feb 5, 2002
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2002
  4. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

Hey, this isn't disrespectful ... its funny.

and why would you WANT to have DaDakota kiss you, anyway... as cool as he is...

hmmm ... Didn't Jenna invite everyone to kiss her a$$? I thought I remembered that ... too long ago... maybe I'm remembering the <a href="http://bbs.clutchcity.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9376&highlight=kiss">BlazerGal</a>...

now THAT was funny...

#24 Sherlock, Feb 5, 2002
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2002
  5. Houston-in-LA

Houston-in-LA Member

<B>deleted by Clutch</B>...

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Goodness. Whenever one thinks we cannot get worse, someone needs to top it. I guess NOW the thread might get locked.

That remark was deleted by Clutch for a reason-- Kagy

7. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

People, please control yourselves! :D

8. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Speaking of making it personal....

It's amazing to me that you could destroy such a harmless thread about how badly Karl Malone sucks, completely overreacting to Pole's wit and Jenna's BBS status, and turn it in to an attack on the admins and how we run this board. This isn't about any double standard with the admins but rather the high regard with which you placed Jenna, who you begged to stay and blasted the board for running off. Hell, it was such a sore spot for you that you once wrongfully accused me of deleting her posts when in fact she had done it herself (one of the reasons users can not delete their posts now), and you admitted it was a "knee-jerk reaction".

You reacted the same this time. You once posted about yourself in your <a href="http://bbs.clutchcity.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13254&perpage=30&pagenumber=1">Jenna Farewell</a> thread that, "I can be a real ass sometimes, and first impressions go a long way." Taking in to account first that the word "ASS" wasn't censored when you posted it, I want to add that truer words were never spoken by you.

Here's my advice to you DREAMer in your future travels at other message boards: Don't attack the integrity of those who manage and provide a free and useful board on that very same board simply because a post is a sore spot for you. <strong>Completely</strong> uncalled for.

Total lie (which I'm used to by now from you on this topic). Had you posted your propaganda as "opinion" rather than as "facts", I never would have intervened to correct you.

There was nothing erroneous about that conclusion.

I get pissed <em>any time</em> you try to unjustly call others hypocrits. There's just something wrong about a person making blanket accusations of racism and hypocrisy when it's the same person who says he can "spot a redneck or skinhead from a mile away" and tells his black friends that white people aren't open-minded and cool like he is.

You were corrected alright, which has been the case every time you've accused the admins of wrongdoing, but I don't think you're standing after the swift kick I just gave your "ASS" right out of the BBS.

I apologize to everyone for the course this thread took in the Rockets forum. The distraction is now gone. If there's a salvageable point to this thread, lets get back to it.

9. treeman

treeman Member

Lesson: Let the admins do the "adminning", and don't tell them how to do their job.

They do it well here.

Never draw the wrath upon yourself! :eek:

10. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Karl Malone sucks.

11. Dallas Rocket

Dallas Rocket Contributing Member

:D :D :D :D :D

Just like WWF!!

Dallas Rocket

12. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Don't really care about Jenna, or her ass. Never saw it, touched it, or even kissed it.

But I will say this.

It certainly is a beautiful day in Houston, even if it is 40 degrees and drizzling, when it's the day after the Rockets kick the Jazz' ass!!

13. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

Indeed!!!

And it's even better when we do it without any semblance of a frontcourt (1 hand tied behind our back, as it were)

14. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

wow.

Not exactly the intended response. I was going more for the ""this is the unofficial "I hate the Jazz" thread.""

15. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

As much as anyone who might not like him, you have to respect his game. Karl Malone is the classic power forward that knows he's one and plays like one. There have been many guys with the same ability as he has, but no one has been able to be that consistent for that long . This guy had season in which he attepted 900ft's!!! Even in his worse yrs, he has gone to the line 600times. He is a model for which any power forward could model his game after of. He went from avg 14 to 21 to 25 to 27 to 29 to 31 pts per game in his career. He didn't do that by chillin at home or hitting all the local clubs. He did it by hitting the track, the weight room and the gym. If I wanted Eddie to emulate any 4 in the league, it would be him. The only thing I would change would be some of the flopping that he does. Once he retires, people will really begin to appreciate what he brought to the table. He won't ever win a ring, but its not his fault just like it wasn't Barkley, Patricks or some of the other great ball players fault.

A young Karl Malone would demolish every 4 in the league from Garnett to Duncan to Webber. With all that being said, I still don't like the Jazz.

16. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Hey Clutch. I agree with what you posted. I know you wouldn't censor me or someone else on the board if we posted a "Crispee (or DoD, Smeg, HEB, whoever) can kiss my ass thread" as long as the thread had to do with the Rocks, which this one did.

Still, as stubborn as Dreamer might be on this issue, I hope he isn't booted for good.

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Yeah, please let him back in, I was looking forward to trying out all my new smilies in his boring "bad fg %" thread :D.

18. keeley

keeley Contributing Member

There's history there that frankly none of you have the first clue about.

19. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Damn, I always miss the really juicy posts...

I don't suppose someone can give me the watered down, censored version of what Houston-in-LA said?

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

WTF a Keeley post.

I need to bookmark this one !!!

:D

DaDakota