1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jenna can still kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pole, Feb 4, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Karl Malone is the most worthless punk to ever put on a uniform.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Truth has been spoken.

3. Holden

Holden Member

im a little slow.
    whos jenna?
    :(

4. Hydra

Hydra Member

jenna is Karl Malone's one and only fan (well, maybe not but at least on this board).

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Jenna is a biggest Karl Malone and Utah Jazz fan who used to frequently send messages on the BBS.
    I wonder who in their right mind would support these flopping,elbowing,cheating cheap artists.

I'm delighted that we beat the Jazz tonight.I don't hate them but nothing makes me more happy than to see the Rockets beat them.:D

6. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Pole: I've read this thread title for about an hour now and every time I look at it I laugh my ass off. Thanks!!! :D

7. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Remember in the 4th when Francis got a rebound then Malone "tied him up" by grabbing his arm :mad:

What were the refs looking at?

I'm glad people threw stuff on the court.

8. solid

solid Contributing Member

I really really don't like the jazz and I am not sure why!?:confused:

9. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

There is a double-standard if this thread remains unlocked. One administrator has already replied in it, so it has not gone unnoticed.

The thread title contains:

1.) A word on the BBS' "***" program.
    2.) A personal attack. Something that has been regarded by admins in the past as unacceptable.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Dreamer...it is meant as sarcasm.

Now lighten up luther.

DaDakota

11. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

How is that sarcasm?

If I posted a thread with the title "DaDakota can still kiss my as$" the thread would either be locked or deleted by an admin, plain and simple.

You may argue that Jenna is no longer a member of the BBS, but that doesn't change the personal manner of the title. Nor does it change the fact that the title includes a word not allowed in a post.

12. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

DREAMer -- if you can't see the sarcasm in this when it mentioned someone who hasn't posted here in 2 years, and just want to scream hypocrisy at the top of your lungs like you usually do ad nauseum, then please... just go away. Seriously.

PS. "ass" has never been a censored (***) word on the BBS.

13. Band Geek Mobster

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

OOooooooh I hated Jennas ASS! :mad:

How the heck can someone be a Jazz and a Rockets fan?!?!!? :confused: Also I take and deserve full credit for running that chick out of this site.

15. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

<marquee>ASS!! ( ( ) :D </marquee>

Wow, dude, that's fun!

16. red

red Contributing Member

Rockets03...i thank you for making the world a better place...now run karla off the planet and then you can rest your ass...there i said it...ass

17. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Kind of funny, when they started censoring words on the ESPN message boards (yeah, I admit I had a brief look at them back in the day...), they would censor everything with ASS in it...so your posts would read...

"Sam C§%!ell is a great player because he had 12 &"$ists tonight"...

ESPN sucks! :D

Oh, and i just want to say it one more time...Karl Malone is an ASS!!!!! :mad:

18. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

Thanks for the laugh!

This site kick a$$! :D

19. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Clutch,

Good job moderating the board. (Note the sarcasm)

I wasn't screaming "hypocrisy". I was pointing out a thread with a "personal attack" in it, and the need for it to be closed or deleted, just like so many other threads admins have closed or deleted in the past for the very same reason.

Now (that you have replied and are leaving this thread open), you are being hypocritical.

This thread is a lame childish attempt to get attention by a person who hasn't grown up enough in two years to get over Jenna. A poster who I on many occasions agree with, just not this time. (Sorry for the personal attack, Pole, but that seems to be allowed now.)

No one here hates the Jazz and Karl Malone or John Stockton more than me. But, what does that have to do with, as you know, "someone who hasn't posted here in 2 years"?

Clutch, Why do you insist on getting personal with me? You are obviously not a person who can let something go. I really wish you would email me or something to let me know why you have such a problem with me. Just because I disagree with you or your friends, doesn't make me a bad guy.

Let's see:

1. You got pissed when I posted my opinions on the Church of Latter Day Saints. At a time when I did not know you were Mormon. I don't believe in going into someone's house and telling them they suck... bad manners. It wouldn't have change my opinion, just the way I presented it. Besides, I apologized.
    2. You got pissed when you jumped to the (erroneous) conclusion that I was calling DoD a racist.
    3. You've gotten pissed when I've tried to point out hypocrisy to Jeff on occasion. You know, I don't get all offended and pissed off when someone points out hypocrisy to me. I just try to figure out why I'm being hypocritical and what I can do to remedy it. I mean, that was the whole reason I stopped being a homophobe.

Is there something else? Or is that it?

-----------------------

I stand corrected on the word "ASS" being a censored word.

#19 DREAMer, Feb 5, 2002
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2002
  20. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member