1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jeffrey epstein

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

I didn't know that many Israeli dual citizens were in the Senate. That's interesting considering how much hate Mehmet Oz received from the democrat machine for being a dual citizen of Turkey.

Nook likes this.
  2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

What's interesting about this publicity is that now that the masses are seeing how the intel agencies across the world manipulate people to gain advantage (Epstein/Maxwell). It's now out in the open that Epstein and Maxwell were purposefully entrapping people and putting them in compromising situations in order to blackmail them. This was and has been an intentional strategy for years employed by governments around the world.

Is there anyone on the left who is now able to see how the global deep state was used to attack Trump? Was Charlottesville an information operation? Was January 6 an entrapment/setup/incitement situation (200 intel assets in the crowd, removing fences, shepherding people to the Capitol, worked to plan it on social media ahead of time, cameras and media pre-positioned to capture it)? Was George Papadopoulos being set up by Joseph Mifsud and Stephan Halper -- known British intel agents -- to gain access to and dirty up the Trump campaign in 2016? Obviously the Russia hoax and the Hunter Biden laptop were egregious abuses and total lies by our intel agencies. Eyes are being opened to how government and unelected bureaucrats work to control people. What you thought was real actually isn't. But now people are learning. It's astonishing to me how people still trust government and still trust media.

3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Well, the circumstances around his 'suicide' invite conspiracy theories (and, of course, they have). According to the wiki (autopsy), the manner of his death (broken hyoid bone, among other things) is more in common with a homicide but can and does occur with suicide. His lawyers said the evidence was 'far more consistent' with murder than suicide. It just so happens that two cameras in front of his cell also malfunctioned that night.

But then, as you said, prison workers might not be the most reliable. Plus, you would think if Epstein had damning blackmail materials of powerful people, he would have instructed someone to release it upon his death as a way to safeguard himself.

You know, it's possible this was just a one-man pedo scene and nothing much more. That others knew of the activities but didn't participate nor did they report him. Or... the DoJ has all these pieces of evidence and is just waiting (seems so unlikely). Or, as some have proposed cool stories here, he actually was used by the government (the super sweetheart plea deal he got aids this theory), and so... cover-up, cover-up.

People will continue to have a field day with conspiracy around him, and... well, we have seen it - accusing others without much of any evidence.

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

nice story from a civil lawsuit, very nice

lol

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Do you think he was inviting all of these well connected people out to his pleasure island with extensive, over-the-top camera surveillance, just to have fun? You must be very naive. Witness testimony -- which is very good evidence -- is damning here. In fact, there is overwhelming evidence.

Are you aware that Ghislaine's father was a Mossad agent? Are you aware that Mossad agents have confirmed that Epstein was working for them? Might be time to take the blinders off, rookie.

tinman likes this.
  6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Anything is possible, but that's only because of the government and the judicial system's failure once again to provide justice both to the victims, and to produce the facts in a fair court to the American people.

That is at the heart of what is wrong here, and where everything stems from just like with JFK, the failure of the justice system (mostly Dallas PD, and the Feds) to be so incompetent (or purposeful neglect) in the way they handled Lee Harvey Oswald's detention.

That's why I go back to Bill Barr. Whether or not Bill Barr was at the heart of a CIA cover up here, or if he was just incompetent in instructing proper detention practice, it's still on him regardless. Nothing in the Epstein case would have happened without instructions, and guidance from the very very top of the DOJ. Bill Barr is at the heart of everything going wrong here, and spinning the conspiracy theory ecosystem into a tailspin.

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Pretty sure this is all bullshit.

Per wikipedia, there are currently 9 Jewish Senators. They are Ron Wyden, Chuck Schumer, Ben Cardin, Bernie Sanders, Michael Bennet, Richard Blumenthal, Brian Schatz, Jacky Rosen, and Jon Ossoff. I haven't researched each one, but I'd be surprised if any of them also hold Israeli citizenship. I suppose there is a remote possibility that a non-Jewish Senator also somehow holds Israeli citizenship, but it's so unlikely that I'm not going to bother looking for it.

The current Cabinet is: Kamala Harris, Antony Blinken (Jewish), Janet Yellen (Jewish), Lloyd Austin, Merrick Garland (Jewish), Deb Halland, Tom Vilsack, Gina Raimondo, Julie Su, Xavier Becerra, Marcia Fudge, Pete Buttigieg, Jennifer Granholm, Miguel Cardona, Denis McDonough, and Alejando Mayorkas (Jewish). That's 4 out of 16.

8. dobro1229

For the record though:

I will say that Epstein was most likely just a grifter who got rich off of Daddy's money and stock market gimmicks, and used a perception of wealth to start up a scheme of blackmailing the rich and famous by using philanthropy/tax write off charity organizing to lure in big names, put them in compromising situations, and then hoping to get literally rich off of it.

I think it's possible many if not most of the celebrities he came in contact with, did nothing wrong, and only knew of him as a philanthropist who other billionaires used to get hefty tax write offs.

That is what is most likely just as it is probably most likely that Lee Harvey Oswald was the shooter on the 6th floor. However it's Justice Denied that is viewed as an attempt at burying facts from the American people where everything goes wrong here, and conspiracy is born.

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Sajan likes this.
  10. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

What we learned is that Trump raped a 13 year old.

Sajan and VooDooPope like this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

I find the absurd to be humorous, I didn't take him seriously.

ROCKSS and Xerobull like this.
  12. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

???

He was wealthy but decided to black mail not-as-wealthy people to get richer? Exactly how much money do you think he was going to extort from Clinton? This logic makes zero sense.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  13. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I am disappointed you forgot to mention the Illuminati and the Rothschilds.

Sajan and ROCKSS like this.
  14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Les Alexander was Jewish but he really loved China

15. Nook

Nook Member

The lack of video footage, in a federal jail - with a fraudulent "roll check" sheet filled out is what was really suspicious to me.

FranchiseBlade and ROCKSS like this.
  16. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Won’t/Doesn’t matter to his ‘base’ (cult).

AleksandarN likes this.
  17. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Yeah, he was assassinated. No doubt. The Royals were involved.

18. dobro1229

My point was to not look into every detail with a microscope, and just use the Occam's razor approach. The simplest explanation being he used the "PERCEPTION" of his wealth... again I said the word PERCEPTION to lure in celebrities, people with wealth, etc. to blackmail. I don't know exactly what Epstein wanted out of Bill Clinton, and the Occam's Razor approach doesn't require getting into those level of specifics.

I swear you do this to piss people off to troll. Someone makes an obvious point, and you just find some level of detail completely unrelated to the point in order to take the conversation in the ballpark you want to play in. The Clinton connection has a pattern from Epstein's behaviors, but there's no point in going to down every single person, and having a dissertation about what conspiracy was here or there. It's all the same from an effort standpoint for Epstein to extract a valuable relationship for himself to use.

My point was the issue at hand is Justice Denied, and that being yet another case where the Justice System failure sparks a fire with the American people. In this case at least we still have some potential for the facts to come out if the Garland Justice System allows it, Judges do the right thing, etc. The other issue is the massive social media misinformation apparatus which operates on lies, and convoluting facts to serve their people's political interests.

I care about the facts getting adjudicated in the court of law the way it is intended to. I don't care about going down rabbit holes with people like you with an obvious agenda.

19. Nook

Nook Member

No - of course 19 Senators do not have dual citizenship with Israel.

Are there are disproportionate number of Jews in federal political positions? Yes, from a straight % stand point, there is - and I am sure that also likely has some impact in relations with Israel... just look at the number of Arab Muslims in the Senate or Cabinet by comparison.

However - it isn't that simple. Some Jews in the Senate are not even really sympathetic of Israel.

20. dobro1229

Would be interested to look at the percentage of Senators who are not Jewish, but because of the evangelical church they attend, have a motive related to Israel that is tied to their fundamentalist religion. I would bet that's a larger percentage of influential Senators than Senators who are technically Jewish.

Nook likes this.