1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jeffrey epstein

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Who ever it is you can be sure their hand is hidden.

BaselineFade likes this.
  2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Yeah that’s going too far but you know who isn’t too far to look at?? Bill Freaking Barr whose grubby hands have been all over every single DOJ scandal since coming out of retirement with a bet to make sure he can best Dick Cheney as the most dangerous scheming corrupt hatchet man in politics.

Lots of questions for Barr. Why didn’t you recuse when you said you might in your confirmation hearing? What involvement did main DOJ have in moving him in and out of suicide watch (SUH I think is what the term is)? Etc etc

Nook, mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Barr or whoever didn't have him suicide watch should be looked at. But until there is evidence that someone like Barr, Trump, or Clinton were involved, it's all baseless hypotheticals.

It isn't unlikely that he was suicidal about having his secrets exposed.

4. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

"I work in a jail. It's pretty far fetched that this dude actually killed himself, especially by hanging himself. His cell was likely made from concrete and steel, his mattress was likely similar to a thick yoga mat, and his "clothing" similar to an extremely thick moving blanket that is designed to be impossible to hang yourself with. An ordinary person on suicide watch would be checked every 15 minutes - and this guy was obviously no ordinary person.

There is no reasonable way for anyone who works in a jail to believe this was actually a dude who hung himself despite all proper precautions being in place.

EDIT: As it turns out - the highest profile inmate in the country, who had just attempted suicide a few days before - was taken off of suicide precautions. And then this inmate who was threatening a member of the royal family, an ex-US president, an ex-US senator, the current president of the US, and a whole slew of millionaires and billionaires was allowed the resources to kill himself."

Who authorized the change in his status? Because he is now Person of Interest #1. Everyone and their brother figured this would happen, I must have read 100 people on internet that did, but this 'expert' 'official' said nah.

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I think Barr is fair game for criticism but yeah... did he personally order him killed Walter White prison style??... unknown of course.

But the rot at DOJ since Barr took over stinks to high heaven, and he deserves accountability for making Jeff Sessions look like a man with ethical standards. Bill Barr represents everything people hate about Washington. Which is taking the full power of our tax payer funded bureaucracy to wield in favor of the rich and powerful... then lie about it in a way that is a wink and a nod that yeah... I’m lying ... just in spite to prove you are the most ruthless person in the world so you continue to get hired.

Bill Barr better hope Trump is president for life. He’s willingly stepped into so many piles of sh$& in such little time that there is any justice in the world left, he has it coming.

Everyone wondered why Barr took the job at that point in his career should go back and remember why Dick Cheney came back to be VP for W...

6. Dubious

BaselineFade likes this.
  7. Dubious

8. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

now we know.

Attached Files:

mick fry likes this.
  9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Nobody was more surprised than Epstein himself.

mick fry and cml750 like this.
  10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

This is so Putin-like

Rocket River
    Melania ordered the hit.

11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm usually very leery of conspiracy theories but this one does seem very very suspect.

BigM likes this.
  12. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

13. mick fry

mick fry Member

Well then you should understand it, you’ve been speaking that language ever since Trump got elected.

cml750 likes this.
  14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You need to spoiler that, scared the hell out of me scrolling down.

15. Dubious

This story is too interesting to muck up with the standard political trope, please stop

Andre0087 likes this.
  16. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Are there any cameras there? We need to see some actual evidence.

17. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

It may be. I guess we'll have to see what evidence the investigation uncovers.

I just think that speculation on specific conspiracies is jumping the gun.

The guy was about to be humiliated and shamed in front of the whole nation before spending the rest of his life in jail. People have been suicidal over much less.

I wouldn't be surprised either way.

18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I've been pointing out examples of every claim I've made about Trump. Your welcome to provide counter evidence if you're able.

19. Dubious

I don't think we will hear any investigation results today. I'm guessing 48 hours before the leaks start reaching the news.
    The simplicity and the urgency though will demand some quick answers. i.e. tapes, logs, authorization signatures, officers statements

20. mick fry

mick fry Member