1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeffrey Epstein (Warning: not for the faint of heart, NSFW)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Fuzzybear, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

thought i accidentally fell into the d&d. this is horrible to read.

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Not sure what the debate is here. This trash is a waste of our oxygen and should be put down.

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Seems like the 'Elites' are all part of the same gang or something

Rocket River

Pipe, Xerobull, B-Bob and 1 other person like this.
  4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Epstein needs to do hard time in prison for the rest of his life.

5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

The interesting part of this story is going to be how Epstein went from 1. no college degree to 2. Prep School Teacher to 3. Bear Sterns to 4. proprietor of an investment firm that required $1 billion dollar placements at a time when there were less than 20 billionaires in the US. The rumors include Russian Mob connections, Mossad, and blackmail.

JeffB likes this.
  6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Interested to see when Stanley Kubrick's movies and Gematria come into play.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well, I hear that as a decent human being and all, but... since two different presidents have been linked to the guy, the "debate" can get kinda lively. Some even defending this cretin in the D&D thread, but maybe this version can stick with appropriate disgust and just the facts of the case as they come out.

JeffB likes this.
  8. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I don't think this is a debate story though it will get political. I think it's a crime story with an abuse of power element. SEX, MONEY, BLACKMAIL, and possibly INTERNATIONAL INTELLIGENCE

One take: