1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jazzhole to retire

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by wiws316, Feb 11, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

Stockton didn't go out of his way to hurt folks, Malone did. Stockton also managed to show up in the biggest settings even if his team lost:D I have a lot more respect for Stockton, even though he used to irritate me to no end as a Rocket fan.

Malone was a more skilled version of Laimbeer and Mahorn, and I didn't like them either.

Good freakin riddance Karl!

2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Desert Scar, I think you are giving too much credit to Stockton. He had no regrets by injuring Maloney and getting away by not getting a foul. He would do anything outside the book from sticking his elbows out to intimidate people, and setting moving picks with Malone. Both of them were master floppers and got away with almost anything on the court because of the refs. I do agree that Stockton had the ability to make big shots unlike Malone but
    I won't miss any of them because of their negative tactics despite their skills.
    None of them deserved a championship IMO.

3. moligity

moligity Contributing Member

You now idea about the history of Rockets basketball -- we beat the Jazz during the playoffs during both of our Championship years. We've got two rings JazzHOLE -- Your but buddy Malone has ZERO -- ZERO.

I know that hurts -- your boy is a loser

You really have shown your ignorance, from this day on all Rockets fans on this board will now know that you ARE A JAZZHOLE

So Buck you Fitch

#63 moligity, Feb 11, 2005
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2005
  4. Mack

Mack Contributing Member

5. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Contributing Member

Anyone have a link to the Fark Photoshop contest. Those picks would be great about now.

6. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can't put into words how happy it makes me that this inhuman pile of **** will not get his ring. Even had he done it riding another team's coattails, with fans and Malone KNOWING he never won it through his own skills and abilities, it would have been a travesty to basketball and humans in general. Malone's fingers will remain bare, and I will remain happy.

I remember last season when the Lakers managed to beat the Spurs in the WCF. I went freaking ballistic. I was convinced that the Spurs would defeat the Lakers and end Malone's hopes of getting his ring. The Spurs choked that all away. Then when the Pistons stepped up and ripped victory from the Lakers, it was like euphoria. Never could I have been more happy about the result of an NBA finals not involving the Rockets. And now, he will never get it.

Oh yeah, I hope he contracts herpes and the clap. That is all.

7. theWIGMAN

theWIGMAN Member

An extreme Yao fan that likes Malone?... have you forgotten how Malone deliberately smashed his forearm into Yao's spine in the play-offs last year? After that incident, how can any True Yao fan support Karla? Are you nuts?

8. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Stockton was just as bad as Malone. He was just sneakier with it.

There's a reason both of them were considered the dirtiest in the league by...well, the other players in the league.

Justice was served when Stockton retired without his ring. It was completely fulfilled today. :D

9. Jonhty

Jonhty Member

i wonder if it's yao not robinson that was hit on the head and put into a coma by Malone, you'd still love Malone so much.

10. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

http://bbs2.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76868

---------

It's almost Sunday :)

11. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Who's throwing the party to celebrate? :D HOORAAAAYYYY!!!!

12. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I threw a small one last night. Just a few friends and their kids. I bought some cake and ice cream for the kids. It had some generic basketball players on it and said NO MORE MALONE. I wished I had a little more notice on his plans to retire yesterday. I probably would have been able to throw a better party, but we still had fun and the Rockets won.

13. munco

munco Member

You have a lot to be proud about if you support Malone. Rockets fan or not, this guy was the dirtiest player to ever play the game. I can't respect a guy that went out and took cheap shots on guys, potentially ending careers and then acted as if he did nothing wrong. No decent person would act like that. I have no problem calling the dirtiest player in the history of the league a Jazzhole.

http://www.makingpages.org/hoops/Malone.danger.html

14. munco

munco Member

This is awesome. :D