1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jazzhole to retire

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by wiws316, Feb 11, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I can now die a happy man since hearing this news. Rot in hell, you f*cking jazzhole.

2. cson

cson Contributing Member

See Ya Biotch!

3. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

:D :D :D

4. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Hornacek, Malone, and Stockton have all been put out to pasture without a ring. All is right with the world.

5. room4rentsf

room4rentsf Contributing Member

HAHAHAHA

Im glad Malone is out of the league, retired without a ring.

Almost but not quite championship level players.

Barkley - check!
    Malone - check!
    RMiller - check!
    Stockton - check!
    Ewing - check! whoops he could still win one with Houston. (as a coach)

J

6. munco

munco Member

i'm gonna celebrate tonight. he's probably my least favorite player ever.

7. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

now he can continue the much anticipated post-nba career of trying to work for espn and failing, commiting some criminal crime such as rape, drug, murder or assault, being caught somewhere drunk with a transexual hooker, then trying to make an NBA comeback and failing, then trying again and then picked up as a publicity stunt only to be waived later when their 18 yr old gets off the injured list. ah...can't wait for the downward spiral...

8. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

" Yesssssssssss!"

9. DeAleck

Dude, that would be Rodman. Malone? Probably not. He comes from a farm in Arkansa, IIRC.

10. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Excellent. He was a great player, but I hated that guy.

11. JPM0016

JPM0016 Contributing Member

About time

[​IMG]

12. moligity

moligity Contributing Member

Good Riddance!!

Is there a Jazz Forum . . . I feel like pissing some people off.

13. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Even the Hulkster hates this douche.

14. YaoTheMan

YaoTheMan Contributing Member

Malone was the reason I started watching NBA. Although disgusted, I have been able to hold back from responding to the hatred displayed in this forum, because I understand how rox fans feel about getting ass kicked before. But today, if a thread calling "Jazzhole" is allowed to exist, then please take this: #### you all.

[​IMG]

15. droxford

droxford Member

Dear God,

As you know I am always thankful for all that I am and all that I have. Today, I would like to say a special prayer: I thank you that I will never have to see Karl Malone play basketball again. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Amen.

-- droxford

16. DeAleck

Before others pour on you, let me say this. I never really liked Malone, but he's one of the players that I've respected the most throughout the history of professional sports. He's a true blue-colored worker, and gives the 100% EVER night. There are stories about this guy dislocating an index finger in a game, and told the trainer to put it back in (enduring alot of pain), so he could get back in the game. Guess what? It was a PRESEASON game! That simply shows you how professional this guy was. He didn't become a great player due to his talent, he got there by pure effort and heart.

That being said, I was very upset what he did to Boki last year. That was simply uncalled for. Throughout the years, he made alot of enemies in the league and among fans. He brought those to himself most of the time.

Stockton, on the other hand, have people hating on him simply because he was awesome and kicked their trash. (Those flopping and dirty playing comments are non-sense. Guys like Divac and Fisher flopped alot more than he did. If Stockton was flopping for your team, you'd love him to death!) No one wanted to believe a 6'1 white dude could do what he did. He couldn't jump and couldn't cross-over people. But he helps his team to beat you 3 out of 4 games.

I never liked those two, but I have tremendous respect for them. They both deserve respect (Stockton more so than Malone).

17. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Ahem. It isn't so much what Stockton DID as to how the refs always gave him the call. ALWAYS. Only when Stockton started to lose a step did the refs not give him every call; maybe it was their way to tell him to retire, already?

Watching Flopton bearhug an opponent, then throw himself backward to the floor ("AAAAAAARRGGGH!") and get the ensuing call......THAT was what made me so mad.

18. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Contributing Member

Sorry but count me in as a Stockton & Malone hater. I hated Stockton more than Malone though...Although he could pass, Stockton is the dirtiest player I've ever seen. That's why I hate that mean ###cker!

19. Jeffster

Jeffster Contributing Member

Well said DeAlek. To me, the Jazz were the ultimate blue-collar team at their prime, and Karl, along with Stock were the managers of the factory. If Jerry Sloan had been the Rockets coach instead of the Jazz, and all of their players had been ours, they would all be heros in Houston, and justifiably so. It's kinda funny that people are so blinded by their hate for particular people or teams. I mean, I hate the Lakers, but I can look back at their former greats and have no problem respecting them and give them props for their successes. It doesn't make me any less of a Rockets fan, it just makes me somebody who can appreciate hard work and team play by anyone.

Anyway, I'm a little disappointed that Karl decided not to play with the Spurs, it would have been fun to go against him again. Good luck in retirement, Karl. I'm one of the many who will miss watching you play. :)

20. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Dude, you've got no clue about the history of the Rockets. You obviously have no idea as to why we all hate Malone. Karla Malone and John Flopton were public enemy #1 long before we lost to them in the playoffs, back when we used to kick their asses on a regular basis. The Jazzholes collectively were the dirtiest, whiniest bunch of cheaters to ever play in the NBA. It gives some of us nothing but pleasure that that entire group of cheap-shot artists never had their villainy rewarded with a championship. And if you don't like it here, there are plenty of other places to post.