1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jazz handle Yao Ming?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by yandong8, Apr 19, 2007.

1. F.D. Khan

F.D. Khan Contributing Member

Uhhh....we floooooooded that site and pushed the percentage on that
    up ourselves in a previous thread!

2. Blue Brick

Blue Brick Member

well... they are not the only one got fooled... :cool:

3. desertfire

desertfire Member

Many of them probably do know, but that percentage is a little inflated, because of us! A thread from yesterday was encouraging all Clutch fans to go vote "no answer" on the poll. Each time it would raise a percentage point it was posted. It was pretty funny stuff. They certainly have no answer for Yao, but we crashed their little party on the poll.

4. cmpatel

cmpatel Member

o srry guys didnt know that...

5. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

So now you should explain to us why you were on a Jazz fans site.

6. 2rings

2rings Member

Hey, lay off the guy. A true competitor always scouts the competition!

7. cmpatel

cmpatel Member

i just wanted to see wut they had on their site about the series and wut their poll question was

8. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

when you thought that jazz fans knew they were about to get owned...you were fooled.
    you're not a fool, are you? it takes 111.

9. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

This thread is :p

10. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

Can we stop quoting what Mavs fans, Jazz fans, or any other fans thinking about us? Besides, I don't think it does us anything good to post on their fan forums about how good we feel we are. Let the game speak, let their fans care about their team.

11. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

I agree, but folks should feel free to document the misery after the series.

12. Astockmarketgod

BUT

lets still go to the NBA Jazz website.. and vote "they have no answer to Yao"...

just to mess with their heads...

:D

13. BNAhanbing

BNAhanbing Member

can't agree more. the bbs is now filled with polls/speculations/ideas from players on different teams etc.

Man this is a place where people get excited easily and vice versa.

I still remember the april fool game with Utah. When that game ended, here is like the end of the world.

And now it is like we are going to to play tomorrow in the NBA final games at home with a 3:0 lead in hand.

14. ChenZhen

ChenZhen Contributing Member

I agree with real_egal! The more we do this the more we turn into them...So many cocky/childish fans poping up lately...stay humble and hungry! I hope the rockets' heads don't get too big with the media love lately either.

15. hooroo

hooroo Member

that's dumb if that's true. it's jazz site why spoil it for them?

more importantly jazz will just use that to their advantage. they'll say to themselves no one believes in them (thinking it's their fans) and then play with a chip on their collective shoulders.

16. rocket3forlife2

Well I use to think like that.if they are lacking motovation right now the probaly wouldn't have even got this far.No matter what they will come to play and i'm expectiong out boys to do the same.I'm not the rub it in type, but kissing ass isn't my style either.... so what if they get mad!

17. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Seen Dee Brown's blog?

I love his first sentence... :D And "conference champ?" This kid needs to go back to school.