1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jazz fans : This team has balls....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ccjj, May 17, 2009.

1. ccjj

ccjj Contributing Member

2. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

do we give a rats a$$ about what jazz fans think???

3. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

Re: I never thought I'd ever say this..

New postby carolinaJazz on Fri May 15, 2009 4:24 pm
    ....I would trade any two players on our team, not including Deron, for Battier! He is without question, the best defensive player in the league! He may not block shots, but he stays in front of his man, he denies his man the ball, and he makes the buzzard work for every stinking shot and point he gets!

Takes a Jazz fan to recognise how lucky we are to have Battier on our team. Unlike some of our own fans.......

4. Dei

Dei Member

from spursreport

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Yeh! I appreciate it when people can look beyond their team and give someone else props - called sportsmanship! :) no disrespect to w22 - just think when a compliment is given, even by a Jazz fan, graciously accept it.

7. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Everybody outside of LA is going to be rooting for us tomorrow... Everybody.

8. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

i saw that earlier today :cool:

9. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

To be honest I LOVE reading what other team's fans have to think. I actually read other team's forums such as Lakersground, BlazersEdge, JazzFanz, and ForumBlueandGold even more than our own BBS sometimes.

But I do have an exception with Jazz fans. Its just they seem so low-class and shameless about their low-class acts that disgusts me. I remember in the playoffs last year against the Lakers some fans in the stands were holding a poster mocking Derek Fisher's daughters sickness and also a giant poster with a girl's picture on it that says: "oh no not room service again!!!" lol that was actually funny since its against Kobe who we can see from this hard-fought series is pretty much a dirty whiny player. But it just shows how classless Jazz Fans are.

But still, who cares about what Jazz Fans have to think. If its compliments I'll take it but more than often, in fact a majority of the times, its pretty much fighting between fans of different teams. Thats why its so rare to see such nice threads and hence why its being posted here.

10. JoliePitt

JoliePitt Member

The rating should be great on Sunday game 7. A lot of teams are giving mad respect for the Rockets which is sweet.

11. snc

snc Member

The more articles I read the more I get this impression, too.

12. engr chris

engr chris Member

This year's Rocket season would make a good film.

13. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Good to hear they're praising us like this and thereby conceding that we're the better team (Hou vs. Utah). That the sheer fact that we've took this series to seven games and made it competitive while they couldn't is no accident. :p

14. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

we are supporting the rockets

the nation is supporting the rockets

the world is supporting the rockets

heck, even some lakers fans are supporting the rockets!!!

15. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

keep sucking at us j*zz and fans you're next in line in the next years to come :mad:

16. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

Outside of Houston fans, our biggest fans of the night is probably the Denver Nuggets. lol

go rockets!!!!!

17. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

sorry forget the silvers :eek: (next in line :mad: )

18. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

I know you guys hate Jazz fans.. but you have to show them SOME respect for showing us some love. I mean, be honest, how many of us here would say the same thing about the Jazz team? Probably very few...

Spurs fans are usually unbiased and respectful.. nothing knew coming from them, I like all the love we are getting from other fans around the league. Thanks! :)

19. ambrose86

ambrose86 Rookie

It's human nature. We all have sympathy for the weak and would naturally root for the underdogs. I remember that year GS beat Dallas, the whole nation were rooting for those warriors.

20. Dei

Dei Member

Too bad they got dirty when the Jazz started pwning them.