1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jazz Fans rooting for Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by forenzi, May 5, 2009.

Tags:
  1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

He's multiplying. Ever see the movie Gremlins?

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Just add water baby......

:D

DD

3. pipesir

pipesir Member

LOL, that's funny.

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

:( ...

5. robby_33

robby_33 Member

Hey R2k u should put some of those clips up in this thread.. I can remember seeing AK47 falling on his ass like he got shot, when the only thing that hit him was a gust from that hindenberg balloon thing that floats around arena's :p

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

That is bizarre. I coudn't imagine rooting for the Jazz in a million years. If the series was Jazz/Fakers I'd have to hope for a game 7 that went into 12 overtimes and had to be decided with mortal combat.

7. Mr. Space City

the difference is that its on HERE. the internet. taking that immature BS chatter to the arena takes it to another level of poor class

utah jazz fans are notorious to NBA players for being flat out disrespectfull.

"I hate the city of Utah more than any other in the NBA ."
    -Dirk Nowitzki, star forward of the Dallas Mavericks

when derek fisher went to the lakers after being on the jazz. in the first game against the jazz after going back to the lakers utah fans even reported that fans in the crowd chanted "cancer, cancer, cancer" at the game while he was at the line

there's no way in hell our fans would ever be that disrespectful and disgusting

8. Mr. Space City

at the end of the day every city has classless fans ON THE INTERNET but when you take that disrespect and just poor sportsmanship to the arena then you take it to a whole new level and thats what jazz fans do.

9. dlite316

dlite316 Member

enemy's enemy is ur friend...BUT NOT for the JAZZH*LES!!!

10. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

On the Fisher hate, there was a guy behind the basket who held a hand over his eye as Fisher shot free throws - despicable.

Their fans are cheering for us? That's horrible, they can't even honor the blood hatred that's been brewing since the 90s. I didn't know it was possible but they're both scabs and homers. Or maybe this jazz-rockets hatred is one sided? I know I'd never cheer a jazz squad even if it was against a team of Sashas and Pryzbillas with the Celtics as their bench.

11. Ashes

Ashes Member

They say our fans are ignorant and classless. We say the same about theirs.

Why? Because both sides see the lowlifes of each fanbase and group the whole fanbase with them, which is unfair, but hey, that's how it goes. For every ignorant chime I see from fans in Utah, I see the same amount from fans in Houston, maybe more (But that could be attributed to the large population difference of the fanbases). Of course I do not like the Jazz franchise, and I do not like the classless fans that they do have, but the respectful ones, which do exist, I have no issue with. It's kind of ironic to see them rooting for the Rockets, but a week ago I was rooting for the Jazz over the Lakers.

Someone mentioned "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." That's a good way of putting it.

12. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

why would they not root for us? the lakers beat them so they don't like the lakers. the jazz always beat us so they have no reason to dislike us.

13. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

Screw the Jazz and anything relating to the Jazz. I will NEVER respect them.

14. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

jazzfans are run by good for nothing, ungrateful mormons...

15. MarsRock

MarsRock Member

16. Mr. Space City

lol exactly what i've been saying

17. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

LOL what i read on jazzfans

18. slimichael85

slimichael85 Member

Funny that j*zz fans saide that if Rox get one more scorer(no, not T-crap), they will be unstoppable next season :D

19. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I don't give a flying cluck-cluck-cluck!

20. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

Reading their board for the past week has been a hoot. I take some twisted form of pride in seeing them admit the Rockets are tougher and have bigger balls than the Jazz, that we can make the Lakers feel the kind of fear that they can't. :p