1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JaVale McGee

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Marteen, May 9, 2012.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

Pam is not a wack job. You people think she is a wack job because Americans denigrate the role of parents. She is just being a good mother.

2. Mariachi ROCKET

**Remember when Yao Ming dunked on his A$$!!!**

We should sign him, pay him what K-mart is getting paid. Re-sign Marcus cheap, and theres are Center rotation. Imagine what Mchale can do wth that size!?!?!?!? And you know Hakeem will spit him some Knowledge as well as Yao Ming. We have our Center for the future and our Mutombo to bake him up if Daryl opens his fat chubby porker eyes...

3. Prince

Prince Member

that was an airball. what a moranic returd!

4. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

Javale has actually shown marked improvementin, in the same season.. Stromile struggled mightily to show progress in a career

Anyone who can b**** Bynum is a keepee in my book

5. CertifiedTroll

Offer 6 million see how things go

6. Red&BlackPudman

Do not want this idiot

7. arjun

arjun Member

LOL wow, have you guys been watching the playoffs!?! this guy reeks of potential and its not like hes only putting up 4 pts and 3 reb..hes actually tearin it up lately

8. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Funny how people here are hating on this guy's impact playoff performance, when we don't have an impact big on the roster.

9. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

1 good game? Have you even been watching this series?

10. Pete the Cheat

remember that one playoff series jerome james tore it up? no? well the knicks front office sure does...

11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

We also no longer have an impact idiot. We'd like to keep it that way.

13. arjun

arjun Member

huh? wtf are you takling about? you on crack boy

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I spoke too soon.:rolleyes:

15. Geaux Rockets

Geaux Rockets Member

He's been incredibly impressive in this series going up a couple of legit bigs. Kinda shows you what he can do when focused and motivated on a real team. But how many big guys have shown these kind of month long flashes "coincidently" in the last month of their contract? Im not falling for the contract year production from him. History suggests he'll go right back to his old knucklehead ways next year when he doesn't have to play hard and smart to get paid big. It's possible that he's actually maturing and a good coach can keep him in check, but the money he's gonna look for and get makes it not worth the risk at all, though.

16. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Surprising how the biggest fool on the basketball court of all time...has really redeemed himself with excellent postseason play...God imagine if the Lakers lose this series...

17. Icehouse

Icehouse Member

Also coinciently occurs once he gets around a real coach.

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

The best thing about the "Rise" of McGee is that Portland will throw tons of money at him thus staying away from Dragic.

19. dreamshake97

dreamshake97 Member

he's had 2 rreally good games.. like blow you away games.. the other 3 were MEH at best.. go look at the box scores.. when Denver loses he is NOWHERE to be found.. making no impact at all.. one game he had 16 points and 15 rebounds and showed why he will be pursued..

but any team that offers him more than 7.5 mill a year is stupid and deserves to roll the dice and maybe fail.. with the new cba anything over 10 mill for a guy that is on and off like mcgee is to risky IMO..

yes he is good but if he wants top money he has to be more consistent. going from 22 points and 12 rebs one game to 5 p[oints 5 rebs the next game is VERY jordan Hill like.. not saying they compare in anyway other than inconsistency.. but his potential is through the roof..

in desperation i would MAYBE offer 8.5 mill a season.. MAYBE

20. leebigez

leebigez Member

If it were me,I would use whatever means I had to get mcgee and lopez. Lopez is the skilled low block scorer and mcgee is the athletic freak and rebounder. I actually think mcgee can guard most 4's in the league. So what I'm saying is the rockets need to have 24m in caproom to offer 12m to lopez and 10.5m to mcgee. Mcgee,lopez,and chandler parsons is a pretty good front line offensively and defensively. Resign dragic and now you have something to me. They would be in the same window as ok city and some of the other young teams.