1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Java Servlet / JSP hosting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Bailey, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

I know there are several people here who have a good deal of experience with hosting websites. I currently have a couple of PHP-based bit and pieces being hosted, but for my latest hobby project, I'd like to use Java.

My current host has been fairly good, but they don't offer this service. Does anyone here have any recommendations for a hosting provider? I don't have huge bandwidth requirements, and it's a personal site, so I'd like to keep the costs down.

Ideally, I'd like to transition all of my hosting across, but I like the availability of SpamAssassin on my current hosts, so functionality like that for my email would be very useful on any hostin platform I moved to.

TIA.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

email me...

3. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member