1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jason Terry says Kawhi Leonard and Klay Thompson are B-side players compared to James Harden.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Oct 18, 2016.

1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

D'oh. I'm too used to Clutchfans trying to take things out of context.

2. HewbieTrippin

HewbieTrippin Member

Haha, I agree but was just trying to point to the case that people's opinion of harden was lower based off last year's terrible season. In the end, I think Harden is WAY better than thompson overall, even if ppl really think he's some shut down defender when in reality he's just a smart, solid one. But people for whatever reason think he's awesome and top 10, with the same weak arguments as putting draymond as a superstar. they're are both good to sometimes great (for a few games) players, but not superstars. They fill their roles, they win games, as the 3rd and 4th option to freakin KD and steph.

3. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I watch almost every Spurs game, too. You obviously just read and don't watch. He makes nobody better on his team, and the achilles heel of that team is that parker is done. Completely done. They need somebody that can create offense for somebody. Cause LaMarcus has really sunken off this year.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol that's even worse then. thankfully you're not in the player scouting business

ReliantTexan likes this.
  5. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

lol, funny you say that....

especially coming from someone who watches 5-10 spurs games, if that.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

absolutely has nothing to do with your extremely poor attempt to portray Kawhi Leonard's player attributes. try again

your defense was essentially I watch almost every spurs game LOL

7. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Your defense was you don't watch spurs game....I said I do. You said good you're not in player scouting, I said that's funny...and you know why?

Cause I watch the Spurs and other team's for a living. o_O

Now, keep shut before I make you look even dumber.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

wow someone has a huge problem knowing how to read and understand correctly